• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Eitarou
Local time
3:57 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What do you want? You want a birthday? You want a HAPPY Birthday?
    Well ok then.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    By the way , Do you know what happen to Mewtwo in Adventure !
    According to Sird , Mewtwo was engaged on a Battle with Darkrai.
    Do You think that it might led the event of Mewtwo gaining his ''Awakening From'' in Pokemon Adventure.
    For the first part, you could talk about your expectations and impression on the character and tone of the chapter in the beginning. For the conclusion, your impression of how things turn out and how they measure against your expectations.

Since you have a hand in the Shadow Triad observation (you did that infographic, right? If you do, could you link it to me? Couldn't find the full one), you could talk about that too (even if you didn't, I think it's worth talking about anyway because you made that thread last time).

Anyway, nice Squidward+Mewtwo avatar.
    I am doing a BW Retrospective, and one of the topics I am covering is Pokemon Special (BW edition). I believe you caught up with its progress, so I would like to know what do you think of it when it first started, and what do you think of it now?

Sorry to ask you since we aren't familiar with each other.
    You know , I don't get how Pokemon look so much cooler in manga rather then in the anime ?
    I mean , look at the pannel where Cheren standing with his Boldore.
    Ash also has a Boldore but for some reason he & his Boldore didn't look as cool as Cheren & his Boldore .
    Anyway ,
    I know that Snivy was force upon Cheren .
    I wonder , Is that reason Cheren doesn't like his Snivy ?
    I mean , There is something going on between Cheren & Snivy that made Black so darn angry .
    Off course , If Cheren get Cedric's Samurott then he , Black & White will finally become a proper Dex holder Trio.
    May be , Rosa could be a student of Cheren who get Snivy from him after she leaves the academy .
    I seriously want Nate & Rosa to be separate person.
    Am I the Only One Who Happy About Black Wining The Semi-final of The League ?
    Since Nobody else show up in the thread beside me !
    I also loved how developed Iris is in the Manga .
    By The way ,
    Who's the guy in your Profile Picture ???
    He looks like a Character from a Trading Card Anime.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom