Recent content by Eitarou

1. Eitarou

Music “Let me battle" - 9Lana - Pocket Monsters (2023) Ending 2

The full version of the latest ending has been released. https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Let_me_battle
  2. Eitarou

Review HZ046: How Thrilling! Orange Academy

OK, so according to Dendra, each kid will battle two Gym Leaders max, but then that leaves two left. If Anne, Cor-er, Sandwich and Onigiri are taking the Terastal course as well, then maybe we’ll get them battling the last two. She is not on a Badge quest. Liko, Roy, and Dot are all doing...
  3. Eitarou

Preview HZ046: How Thrilling! Orange Academy

Minor correction. The first AD is actually 酒井裕未 (Hiromi Sakai).
  4. Eitarou

Preview HZ047: Liko and Nyarote, Put All Your Heart Into It

I think a neat callback would Liko making the cake from the Alcremie episode.
  5. Eitarou

Chapter 3: Pokémon Terastal Debut - Beginning April 12th

New art of the Naranja faculty + Geeta.
  6. Eitarou

Preview HZ046: How Thrilling! Orange Academy

While we wait for the episode, they’ve announced some new voice actors. Clavell will be voiced by Mahito Ohba. Geeta is Sanae Kobayashi. Jacq is Tasuku Hatanaka. Dendra is Eriko Matsui.
  7. Eitarou

New shots. Not sure if it’s from an episode or a tease for the new OP. Oh hey, a Gimmighoul.
  8. Eitarou

Anime & Manga General Discussion

Not sure what this could cover, but it’s something, I guess.
  9. Eitarou

Pokémon Horizons General Discussion/Speculation Thread

The anime usually airs episodes during Golden Week, though. Not sure where people are getting that’s the reason.
  10. Eitarou

Pokémon Horizons General Discussion/Speculation Thread

Good news! It’s new calendar day! Bad news, we’re getting a second break this month, so only two episodes for us.
  11. Eitarou

Liko and Roy are VTubers now, I guess.
  12. Eitarou

Speculation: Ways Legends Z-A could affect Horizons?

It makes sense in retrospect. Our heroes want the sky dragon, so of course the bad guys have the land dragon already in their possession.
  13. Eitarou

Review HZ045: To a Place Far, Far Away

That hair color. The theories about Amethio being a nepo baby are sounding more and more likely.
  14. Eitarou

Review HZ045: To a Place Far, Far Away

The latest episode of Pokemon Horizons has aired. Discuss. https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/HZ045
  15. Eitarou

So, last night I kept seeing people post fan art of Dot in a completely new set of clothes, but no one posted the source. So uh, here it is!
Back
Top Bottom