Ekard
Local time
6:27 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My FC is 5199-1695-8378. Just give me about five minutes, though. I need to trade it from my storage game.
    Yeah, I have a 10 ANNIV Celebi. I really want a TRU Arceus since I can't go to the event. When would you like to trade?
    Haha... thank you for that intelligent response despite my silly one. I completely agree, too... which I guess is where the "over-rated" comes from. Anime still isn't my thing, however. I guess I just don't like my cartoons to be dramatic (I know, they're not all like that, but they always come off as cheesy to me somehow... maybe that has something to do with the dubbing/voice actors).
    Oh and I just noticed the other blog comment you left me. Nah, 10-13 isn't too old for Pokemon (I mean, look at me...). I should have clarified that I was too old for things like the anime and the TCG to hold my interest enough to make me want a Gameboy so that I could play the games.

And I'm glad someone agrees with me about Japan, lol. The weeaboos are taking over. What is your opinion on the animation? Personally, while I like the style, I find anime to be extremely over-rated. I don't mind if other people like it, it's just not my thing. I only mind when people try to talk to me about it, or say things like "oh, but if you watch x anime, you might reconsider..." NO I WON'T!
    Hello and welcome to Bulbagarden forums! Please read the rules and, if you have any questions, inquire in my comments. Most importantly, have fun! =]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom