Recent content by ekimmak

1. E

Where do you go to hatch eggs?

I ride around the daycare centre until the egg is almost ready to hatch, then I head for wherever I think is similar to where I'd find the Pokemon, and hatch them there.
  2. E

Awful pokemon that you love

I quite like Vespiquen and Leavanny, for some reason. Vespiquen, because it took so long to get one that I made sure she was a good one. Leavanny, because I thought she looked cool. May be useless for competitive battling, but a devastating member of my Pokemon White team.
  3. E

Pokemon that Need Evolutions

Actually, they're there for breeding purposes. Some moves can only be bred onto baby pokemon, so if you want your Roserade with Extrasensory, you'll have to breed a budew. It's for a decision, do you want an already tough pokemon? Or will you put some time into a weaker pokemon to make them...
  4. E

VG Weekly Poll #2: Did you agree with N's ideals?

I actually think he was doing the right thing, he just didn't realize what the consequences were. Removing Pokemon from the possession of humans when entertainment and economy are all based around that? BAD, bad news. So I'd have sided with him, if not for the fact he was fixing the situation...
  5. E

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) If there was somewhere else I should have put this, then tell me and I will apologize. I'm in a bit of a slump with the latest generation. I've beaten the elite four in both versions, and now just can't be bothered to pick up either of them...
  6. E

What kind of trainer are you?

Started out as a type A (Who had no clue like a D), but about the remakes in generation 3 became a type B.
  7. E

In Which Generation Did You Start Playing Pokémon, and what was your first game?

Pokemon Yellow. But I was really young, and had no idea of tactics. I probably didn't start playing it smart until generation 3, and even then, I wasn't playing an efficient, full team until generation 4.
  8. E

Does anyone use stuff like X Attack and Defend?

Personally, when I get some funds up, I buy a fixed amount of each X item, and put them in my bag. For the most part they sit there, but there are occasions when I use them. The first that comes to mind is against Bertha. Her pokemon was spamming dig, and so, I used the items to toughen my...
  9. E

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

Tricky... Can't remember whether I caught someone else shiny in Silver as well as the Gyarados. If I forgot that generation, then it was most likely a shiny Whismur I caught in the Vendanturf Tunnel. I was travelling to Rustboro town. If not, then it was the shiny Zubat I caught in Mt Moon...
  10. E

Of the current confirmed pokemon, who will be in your team?

I'm not certain, as I still have to decide about which starter I want. I know I don't want the fire one (Fire/Fighting just doesn't appeal to me) but I can't decide on whether the fact I loath the water starter's first form changes that it does have a great last form. The grass one has a pretty...
Back
Top Bottom