Recent content by Ekira

1. E

Has anyone used this site?

Well i guess i'll try tomorrow.I tried SendPKM but it doesn't work for me D:. EDIT:Try HyperGTS it works decent :3(Fake GTS Server you setup for personal use)
  2. E

Has anyone used this site?

Same with me,Going to try and play around with the settings to try and fix it. EDIT:After looking around its possibly down atm.(This error has been related to the site not working)
  3. E

Check the subcenter.

Re: Aco's Pokebook Shop Yes but I seem to mess up when its a super high number z.z I use a flawless ditto for breeding so the general IVs are usually very good.
  4. E

Check the subcenter.

Re: Aco's Pokebook Shop Im looking for someone with Pokesav for Ev'd Battleing purposes ONLY.(Versus friends and such) The RNG pokemon will be bred by me =).(100% Legit)
  5. E

Check the subcenter.

Re: Aco's Pokebook Shop What would you like for the EV'd Absol?I can RNG a shiny for it if your good with that.
  6. E

Offering:Shiny Pokes+Other Stuff

@kei Im sorry i already obtained a chicorita @lawliett I think i can do that.First need to obtain a rotom.I'll vm you when it is done.
  7. E

Okay Iggyness I just need the cynaquil to start breeding.
  8. E

Shiny Vulpix/Shiny Ponyta

I got a shiny Ponyta.What level/moveset is the cresselia?
  9. E

Cool I'll head to the wifi room now. Edit:Hope there isnt going to be wifi problems x.x
  10. E

@reyairia Im already getting cynaquil from somebody else.If you got trecko/mudkip/torchic i'll trade a ralts for those. @BernardoOne Deal.Which FC should i add?Diamond or HG?And are they UT?
  11. E

I will.Says so in the first post.
  12. E

Oh sorry sqwat500 i did'nt notice the post on your shop till now.Yeah i'll take it but like i said in other posts i cant get the shiny till later on tonight/tomorrow morning.I will VM when there are done.
  13. E

I won't be able to get the munchlax till later on tonight or tomorrow morning.
  14. E

The palkia tolanator.
  15. E

What would you like for the starters iggyness?
Back
Top Bottom