Recent content by ekluag

1. E

Pokemon : A New Rebellion (NO SPOTS LEFT)

Re: Pokemon : A New Rebellion (Sign Up) Meh. No Unova means to using Zorua or Zoroark's Illusion to fake being human, and blend in. Damn. I'm interested, and I'll come up with another concept tomorrow.
  2. E

Pokemon : A New Rebellion (NO SPOTS LEFT)

Re: Pokemon : A New Rebellion (Sign Up) Vaguely interested, but what do you mean by PRP?
  3. E

Pokemon Chronicles: Kanto Saga

Name: Steven Gott Age: 15 Appearance: Steven's appearance is a carefully crafted study in appearing to care as little about it as possible. He has a large supply of light colored T-shirts, some with tie-die patterns, and pairs them up with fraying cargo shorts, well worn from use. The pockets...
  4. E

Pokémon: The Dawn (Large-Scale, Pokémon - Sign Ups)

Name: Marty Dun Gender: Male Age: 31 years. Sexuality: Straight, but with definite Bisexual tendencies. Gym Type: Normal Badge Name: Tactics Badge Town Name: Avor Town Appearance: Marty is a relatively short person, with mousy brown hair and a face that seems to have a permanently pleasant...
  5. E

Black and White Help thread (Read First Post)

Hmm...Follow-up question: Can I use the Dream World to store Victini in, and then bring it back to my game cartridge after I have started up a new save file? Or is the Dream World tied to a specific save file?
  6. E

So if I restart, I won't be able to go to Liberty Island to recover Victini?
  7. E

Alright, so I got the Liberty Card download, got the item in my game, and did all the stuff on the island. If I restart my game now, will I be able get the the Liberty Ticket on the new save file, or am I stuck with the file I have right now if I want to keep Victini?
  8. E

The Official BGMf Claim-a-Move Thread!

Ekluag - Steel Judgement - March 2, 2011
  9. E

Ah. Ekluag - Dragon Judgement - 2/26/11
  10. E

Ekluag - Judgement - February 24th, 2011.
  11. E

The Official Claim-an-Ability Thread

Ekluag - Forecast - February 24th, 2011
  12. E

Offering + giveaway.

Black Sludge heals all poison types, but damages all other types. Does this count?
  13. E

Looking for M13 Celebi, English

Charmander, Pontya, Shellos, Weezing, Poochyena, Sealeo, many Crown Beasts, and a Celebi that I'm near certain is hacked. Those are what I'm offering.
  14. E

Looking for M13 Celebi, English

Like the title says. I have various Crown Beasts (English except for Raikou, and all Japanese), various Shinies, etc. Anyone willing to do this?
  15. E

Your Playthrough Team.

I'm going to Nuzlocke it. As a result, I have no real idea.
Back
Top Bottom