Recent content by Elanvess

1. E

Choose....wisely

My first reaction would be to question the intensions of the person offering this choice. After they obtain my trust in some way or another I would chose the second door in an instant
  2. E

What are you hearing right now?

Torches by Foster the People
  3. E

What time did you go to bed last night and wake up this morning?

Fell asleep around 4:30 PM here, woke up about 3:00 AM. This is pretty normal for my sleep schedule.
  4. E

What forum skin do you use? [Vol 4]

I'm rather partial to the Yveltal skin.
  5. E

What video games are you playing now?

Pokemon Y and Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies
  6. E

Recent Gaming Purchases

Pokemon Y and Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies, both of which I am quite enjoying.
  7. E

Kalos Legendary Trio Title Discussion Thread (New Poll)

Of those five I think I like Aura Trio the best.
  8. E

Toughest Gym Leader (or battle) in Gen VI?

Re: Toughest Gym Leader (or battle) this Gen? I have to agree with the general sentiment that this whole generation was stupidly easy. The only fight I had any thing aproaching "trouble" with (ie: not one, two, or three shotting their whole team) was Diantha, and that was only 'cause I tried to...
  9. E

Awkward X and Y moments

That awkward moment when you realize you've one shotted all of a gym leader's pokemon... for the 8th time. Without grinding.
  10. E

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead My FC is 3582-8407-3758 and the 3DS name is Elan. I have Y and no idea what my type is.
Back
Top Bottom