Recent content by Element

1. E

If you had a chance to turn own world into a pokemon world.. would you?

I looked through the discussions and didn't see this anywhere so i figured that i would bring this up ^_^ In my opinion i think it would be pretty cool to live in a world where there was pokemon that we could catch, train or be friends with. It would life a lot more fulfilling and interesting...
  2. E

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and The Infinite Labyrinth boxart revealed: Game t

Re: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and The Infinite Labyrinth boxart revealed: Ga i am so getting that when it comes to north america. I play all pokemon games and i really enjoy the mystery dungeon games.
  3. E

Obsolete: Who is your favorite Pokemon?

Bulbasaur was my first favorite pokemon, but i love all grass pokemon. And i like cute pokemon as well ^_^
  4. E

Hey there!

Well i like most parts of pokemon forums and generally chat in all areas But i usually frequently visit club areas pokemon general and sometimes trade.
  5. E

Hey there!

Hi everyone Element here! I have been into pokemon for a long time and i am into all sections of forums. I have been to many different pokemon forums before but i have never seen a forum quite like this one! I like talking and am very active! ^_^ Looking forward to meeting you all! <3
  6. E

Looking for any flawless pokes & Events

Yes i have quite a few shinys and some Japanese events, as well as some flawless pokes
  7. E

Why do people hate on different Generations?

Tbh i have no idea /: i like all generations and all their pokemon to be literal.... i aint hatin <3
  8. E

Least Favourite Water Starter

Either piplup or mudkip were my least favorite water pokemon, they were not that cute, but when it really comes down to it i would say that mudkip is my overall least favorite, because when piplup evolves it is very powerful
  9. E

Obsolete: Who is your favorite Pokemon?

I like a lot of pokemon but i think grass pokemon are the cutest :) (especially bubasaur) But i do like eevee quite a bit as well, and i like its evolutions vaporeon, umbreon, jolteon and leafeon
  10. E

Looking for any flawless pokes & Events

Hi everyone :D I am looking for any events or flawless pokes that are laying around, i have quite a few myself so if you want to know what i have just ask!
  11. E

Hello :D

Hi everyone i have been into pokemon for almost all my life and i enjoy it just as much as i enjoy anything else, it is my favorite hobby and thing to do when i am bored. I usually hang around the trade and battle sections but i also browse and post anywhere possible sometimes. I am a huge...
Back
Top Bottom