Recent content by Elite Twit

1. E

Event Cloning Needed!

I have my AR. Only used for cloning and checking IVs/EVs.
  2. E

Event Cloning Needed!

I can help you, not til a bit later when I'm out of work though.
  3. E

Rate my Gen V Team, if you'd be so kind.

Why Impish over Careful? You've already got the Sp. Def. spread, Impish isn't going to save much, or give more time to Bulk Up. Careful will maximize his special side while you Bulk Up the physical side.
  4. E

Legendaries, DW Females, Egg Moves, and other cool stuff!!

Would you like Hp Ice or HP grass? I'm good whenever you are.
  5. E

I don't deal with anything that isn't legit. The Raikou is the event that Troggy RNGed for his giveaway awhile back, Celebi is japanese, modest or bashful/don't remember IVs, and I can't remember where the Deoxys is from. I'm pretty sure the Deoxys was flawless though, and it's Sassy natured...
  6. E

2x Lv. 1 Prankster Sableye w/ Trick and Recover (1 Female, 1 Male) Do you still have those two available? I've got Celebi, Deoxys, or Shiny Raikou for both. ZACH ATTACK;
  7. E

UT Pineco Wanted

Power of Aura; Yes they are done. I'll be home early from work so I'll check to see if you've logged in.
  8. E

UT Pineco Wanted

Was busy most of the day, but I was getting some breeding in. If you catch me on before I head out again tonight I'll pass you one of the females I've gotten. Still working on better IVs though.
  9. E

UT Pineco Wanted

Sounds good. I'll work on it during my lunch break.
  10. E

UT Pineco Wanted

Ok so I read wrong but it happened to be right. It'll take me 15/20 minutes to run around and get a random female, just send me some fodder. Any specific nature I should try/look out for? I won't be able to trade with you till later, say 6-7 hours from now when I'm out of work.
  11. E

UT Pineco Wanted

Male or female? I've got a male but haven't started my project yet. I can breed you one quick, IVs won't be fantastic though, they'll at the very least be decent though. Couple 31s are always involved. Edit: Wow I just completely read that wrong. I read your plan for Breeding, not Battling...
  12. E

VG Weekly Poll #48 Do you breed for egg moves?

Really, I'm only one of four that add on some moves all the time when breeding? I think your poll is broken, or at least I hope it is.
  13. E

Pokemon Showdown

Like Smogon or not, the sheep will follow. It is very well done and thought out regardless of what Smogon said just from first impressions.
  14. E

Pokemon Showdown

Some sites just aren't prepared for the traffic they might experience. Especially when everyone wants to make the switch. Still haven't been able to play around too much, but I'm still trying.
Back
Top Bottom