• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by EliteTrainerXeos

1. E

Preview XY099: Welcome to the Ninja Village! The Legend of the Heroic Gekkouga!!

Called it from the Data Broadcast last week. Looking forward to the start of this 2-part story and I expect the Naruto references to be thrown around like Poke Balls.
  2. E

XY Data Broadcast discussion thread

Called it.
  3. E

As you said, Pokemon chosen for the Data Broadcast may or may not have a great role of importance within the episode, however they could just choose a Pokemon that's not yet been used for the Data Broadcast so that every one of them is different. For example, Sliggoo being the Data Broadcast for...
  4. E

Review XYS04: The Strongest Mega Evolution ~Act IV~

I wouldn't call it a headcannon, just something I noticed. The scene where Alain is angry is near enough exactly the same as when Yuya got angry in Arc-V.
  5. E

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

It was a Mega Stone, not a keystone. Also, it was a Gyradosite, which was inevitably handed over to Lysandre.
  6. E

So either Shauna is returning with her newly evolved Venusaur, a CotD has one, or we're going to Sanpei's ninja village where we meet his older brother who also has a Venusaur. Considering Ash's Frogadier is evolving in the following episode, it could be possible we're getting a 2 part episode...
  7. E

Review XYS04: The Strongest Mega Evolution ~Act IV~

Fun-fact. The scene where Alain is visibly angry is a reference to the main character of Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V, who has the same voice actor for Alain.
  8. E

News Pokemon XY & Z Discussion

Just downloaded the OP song from iTunes. It's absolutely amazing.
  9. E

It's official. They makes these quite a lot. For example, here's another one that features various Mega's, all of which are set to appear in the upcoming episodes.
  10. E

I don't think anybody has really taken this into account, but the screenshots of Ash-Greninja vs Mega Sceptile could very well be from the new opening. Think about it; Ash still has Frogadier in the first episode of XY&Z which we saw in the extended preview. Shota (Sawyer for the dub fans)...
  11. E

Guess I'll drop this here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeozRlzkINI
  12. E

Review XY093: The Double Battle in the Hyakkoku Gym! Gojika's Future Sight!

There was a clip on Oha Suta yesterday that showed Team Rocket stalking Team Flare, so yeah. Also, PlayerKing, please can you fix the episode numbering already? The joke has has gone on long enough and it's pretty pathetic.
  13. E

The image is 1526x2048 so I don't understand why you can't make things out. Try opening it in another tab. But yes, Shota does still have Grovyle.
  14. E

Just going to leave this here.
  15. E

Preview XY093: The Double Battle in the Hyakkoku Gym! Gojika's Future Sight!!

Second Preview. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuRzNCeZnY8
Back
Top Bottom