Recent content by Elktroma

1. E

4th Generation Glitch Discussion

I've seen some game stores re-wrap games, but either way, wow. D:
  2. E

The Dubious Database (Simple Questions)

Re: Is it considered legit The Pokemon itself isn't hacked, so I would say it's legit. I'm sure others may argue but WELP.
  3. E

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Episode 12 of Togainu no Chi. Every time I watch this show I ask myself "wait, why am I watching this again." and suddenly Gunji appears and I'm like "Oh, that's why." Edit: Oh apparently that was the last episode. I'm glad I wasn't too fond of this series or I might have actually been angry.
  4. E

Your favorite Anime?

Gurren Lagann, Paranoia Agent, and Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt.
  5. E

What video games are you playing now?

Jet Set Radio Future.
  6. E

Your First Level 100 Pokemon

My Gengar from LeafGreen.
  7. E

Have you ever caught a legendary with one pokeball?

This was forever ago, but I caught Articuno in LeafGreen with a great ball.
  8. E

Do you have HeartGold or SoulSilver?

I had SoulSilver first because my friend had HeartGold, but I got HG during the Holidays.
  9. E

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Battling my friend through Wifi yesterday. I was down to my Gengar, he still had about three or four Pogeys left. He could have one hit killed me with his own Gengar, but he kept alternating between Pokemon to hit, bring up Sunny Day, put me to sleep, and them spam solar beam at me until I...
  10. E

Your trainers name?

Always a different name every time. Jin for SoulSilver because I couldn't think of anything else except Persona 3. Magi in HeartGold because once again, couldn't think of anything. Harley in LeafGreen because Harley is the most balls to the wall name ever.
  11. E

Code Request Thread

Would have made things a lot quicker, but my PC refuses to run the software. :C Oh well. I got my derp eggs deleted and I can now watch people scramble about in confusion on 4chan.
  12. E

Code Request Thread

Just got it all inputted and the code works. Thank you so much! :3
  13. E

Code Request Thread

Oh god, so many zeros. Brb, inputting this life saving wall of text.
  14. E

Code Request Thread

Heart Gold, in English. Thank you so much by the way.
  15. E

Code Request Thread

If by location you mean where in the PC box they are? I have them in the first four spaces of Box 20. Sorry, I'm still new with all this. :I
Back
Top Bottom