E
Local time
6:39 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• YOUR A TWAT THAT CAN GET BENT. JS. Actually, I love you. Like a mother that should have aborted it.

ARE YOU OFFENDED YET?! ARE YOU OFFENDED YET?! ARE YOU OFFENDED YET?! ARE YOU OFFENDED YET?! ARE YOU OFFENDED YET?! ARE YOU OFFENDED YET?! ARE YOU OFFENDED YET?! ARE YOU OFFENDED YET?! ARE YOU OFFENDED YET?! ARE YOU OFFENDED YET?!
    He asked for it in a small?! IN A SMALL!?

And I was like, "ehhh, do you really need a small? You're like a snowman. . .minus the snow"

and he was all "BETCH I WANNA SMALL"

"YOU BOUGHT THE MEDIUM. WE DON'T EVEN HAVE A SMALL. THIS IS FOR FOOTBALL"

and like he flipped me off on the way out 8|aaaaaaa and he said something to you.

But he was totally creepy. Like I just went to get something from McDonalds *HA* and he was like glaring at me the whole time I was ordering. Ughghgh, I hate customers.
    If it's Kayla. the manager of Hot Topic, I'd be in love with life itself. I'd punch her out and then get her to wrestle me in a mud fight. And then proceed to wipe the floor with her skinny ass. It'd be AMAZING.

See you at work tomorrow ^_^;
    But nah, I don't think it's her. I like "played" with the merchandise in a ditzy manner and she got hella offended. Like make a gay joke at a cher concert offended. Snapping in a Z formation and all. It was glorious.
    Well I liked our old manager better. Stephanie was the shit. Too bad she was fired for this new dumb broad. She actually requested my help with invetory then left for me to count the new Naughty Board Games? DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY FUCKING NAUGHTY BOARDGAMES EXSIST IN A SPENCER?! A LOT. IT WAS AWFUL.

haha, Kayla actually is quite crazy. She came into the store while you were taking a break to yell at me because I was playing paparazzi too loud? So we argued for like fifthteen minutes or something? It was awful. She left eventually when I called mall security, but bb, you don't interrupt my Gaga time unless you wish to end you life with the word abrupt |:

Ha. Rawnda, her ass is getting canned on Wednsday, that sick leave we just learned turned out to be a vacation in Reno. Like, if she asked for it, I would have given her the time off. But I brought it up with the head bitch and she said she's going to fry her.
    Your right. When I'm wearing a coned-bra it doesn't attract anyone, and it doesn't increase revenue like the manager said it does.

What a lying bitch.

I'll see you tomorrow too, your lunch break is one, right? I'll be there about 11:30 to 4:30. Thank God for the internet at the registers. Maybe we can spam each other while we exsist. Haha. I love working at Spencers. So chill~

THAT REMINDS ME. WE'VE BEEN MISSING SEXUAL MERCHANDISE. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO IS TAKING IT?!
    Maybe it's because you give handjobs to all the male customers. In that case, it gets more business so keep on going.
    Oh, so now you're making jokes at your own mother? How vile!

BOY, I CAN'T BELIEVE I AM KEEPING YOU IN THE WORK FORCE |:
    Ellen, even I could get he was a guy; and I mistook you for a nerdy middle age white man. Oh wait.

AND YES, BOY. YOU'LL NEVER GET INTO THE BACKROOM AT SPENCERS. THAT'S WHERE ALL THE COOL PEOPLE GO!!!!
    lol, if Malice was a guy she'd be the most epic trap since Bridget. :B
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom