• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by elveonora

1. E

The New Mega Evolutions Thread (MOD NOTE: Read first post!)

So no more Megas. Cool, the game's still gonna be good.
  2. E

Best/most memorable Victory Road

I'd say it's BW > B2W2 victory road tho.
  3. E

You didn't know? Pikachu is evolution of Raichu.
  4. E

But just to give my own opinion: I absolutely loved Hoenn's Victory Road, or maybe it was Sinnoh's? 0_o Not sure, I confuse the too. Gen V VRs are also very memorable, very well designed.
  5. E

Be it because of: trainers, wild Pokemon, music, story, level design (pacing, puzzles) and so on.
  6. E

So I watched a video about a leak/rumor of further Megas and Fearow was on the list as Dark/Flying. I wonder where the guy did get that from.
  7. E

Do you think it's possible GF's gonna do another "x and y" split mega evolution in the future, like Mewtwo and Charizard have? If so, which Pokemon do you think would be a good candidate for 2 Megas?
  8. E

Nah, you see its expression? It's damn angry.
  9. E

I think he means design-wise based on an animal.
  10. E

Normal type, would you buff it?

It already exists, say hi to Slash. Yes, I'd merge Cut with Slash, making Cut have 70 base power and increased crit hit ratio and I would also buff Strength's damage to 100 or even 110.
  11. E

And someone "normal" is immune to ghost possession, too? You try to define the Normal type as "no type" basically, which it is not.
  12. E

My suggestions: Defensively - to make Normal resist Fire, Grass, Water and to remove its weakness to Fighting while keeping its Ghost immunity Offensively - to make it strong/weak against itself, (like Dragon is) replacing its Fighting weakness. Rock and Steel may continue to resist Normal...
  13. E

It has 1 weakness, 1 immunity and no resistances, so overall neutral defenses, but offensively, it doesn't deal super-effective damage against anything and 2 types resist it, so it's bad, in fact the worst in that regard... What changes do you think would make sense for this type, if any?
  14. E

Unless I'm crazy, rabbits look quite gender-neutral. Besides the genitals, there isn't much sex dimorphism, Lopunny can quite well pass as both male and female in my opinion. Roselia looks clearly female though, the face especially, not to mention the theme of "rose pokemon" by itself is girlish.
Back
Top Bottom