Elysion
Local time
10:23 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• LAWL you are welcome xD It was indeed intense. Lover Midori?! ooo
    Yeah, your QT spam was quite the fun thing xD
    It was fun to see you posting in the Mafia QT more than the mafiosi xD
    I honestly thought he would be properly introduced in this ep D: still the few parts that involved Toru were awesome, I like how they adapted the whole thing, especially the ending.
    It's okay, I read the manga like a week before watching the anime xD just cause it seemed really interesting and I just can't wait. It's got really great characters though.
    So I actually forgot to say this last week or so when I saw in the last anime you watched thread but, I'm glad to find someone else that loves Haikyuu xD
    Oh, I finished Prisma Illya (well, except for the special episodes and OVAs)! There were some awkward moments xD
    I know. But then she sent me an apology message after Horizon and now I'd feel bad for cheating on her. ;~;

But it's okay. I had planned at least one more playthrough of the trilogy anyway.
    So remember how I accidentally romanced Kaidan? I figured out how it happened. That stupid scene where the Virmire survivor comes to talk with you during the part where the Normandy is grounded. I had no idea it was going to turn into something romantic, so I just played along.

... as for how I found this out? I DID IT AGAIN, this time with Ashley.
    Apparently two or three of his conversations are only available if you save some missions to complete post-game ... still, it's quite interesting.

Though the close-up on Legion's face during that recording playback made it a lot creepier than it should've been. XD
    Mass Effect 2: Legion Dialogue Part 3 (Geth Networks) - YouTube

Have you gotten this conversation before? o.o
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom