Recent content by Elysion

1. Elysion

What's the worst gift you've ever received?

Loose convenient store chocolates from a secret Santa back in middle school. Funny enough, it turned out we were each other's secret Santas and I gave her some jewerly from Claires, while she gave me something clearly less than the $10 limit. Unless that's the most she could've done, I really...
  2. Elysion

When did you last change your avatar?

Yesterday. mhm mhm.
  3. Elysion

What's the most stereotypical meal from your country?

A burger?
  4. Elysion

Favorite (and least favorite) seasons?

Favorite - Summer! Warm and bright, which means I can wear crop tops and spaghetti straps, whoohoo! Least Favorite - Winter. I am very vulnerable to getting sick once the cold hits.
  5. Elysion

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
  6. Elysion

Anime What your favourite kiss scene in animes?

Oh lords. Yami to Bōshi to Hon no Tabibito. Saliva string the best lol. I also like one of the kiss scenes in Darker than Black.
  7. Elysion

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Kuroko no Basket Season 3 episode 25 OMG THAT WAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL HANDSHAKE EVER
  8. Elysion

Best thing you bought last year/this year/etc

The best thing I bought last year...probably my Sakura micron set of like...6. I love them so much.
  9. Elysion

Do you drive?

I should definitely get my license sometime. I just haven't because there's really no need to due to the convenience of public transportation in my city. But if I wanna, say, go on a roadtrip or something in the future I really need to learn how to drive. XD
  10. Elysion

Your ideal/preferred hair length/style/colouring

My hair is coffee colored, and I've wanted to color my hair for ages but my mom's like "nope." My hair is semi-long? I'd like to wear my hair in a medium-length bob someday but I think bobs look cuter with bangs, and I can't sport bangs well due to my small forehead. >< So I'm fine with my hair...
  11. Elysion

Are your earphones all tangled up right now?

Nope :>
  12. Elysion

What do your hands currently smell like?

tea tree oil
  13. Elysion

What ethnicities were you mistaken for?

Well, I'm Chinese, so usually I just get mistaken for some other Asian ethnicity, like Japanese or Korean.
  14. Elysion

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Arslan Senki episode 4 Its starting to get to the actual "legend" part of the series. Series I'm currently most excited for every week.
  15. Elysion

Your newest purchase or gift

Hawkeye comic for my cousin
Back
Top Bottom