• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by EMagigas

1. E

Super-Secret Bases confirmed for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: Shared using StreetPa

Re: Super-Secret Bases confirmed for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: Shared using Stre This sounds brilliant! I was not too into the whole secret base thing in the originals, being a total moron back then, but I am definitely looking forward to this.
  2. E

Mega Sableye Ability, types revealed: New Mega Evolution to have Magic Bounce

Well there is that defensive ability that people were hoping for, hopefully the stat increases are significant to give Mega Sableye the edge in battles. Still hyped.
  3. E

Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire announced: Will be released November 2014

Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire announced: Will be released November 2 Finally! I can't believe the originals came out in 2003, now THAT is some perspective. I pray that sableye will get an evolution, mega or otherwise.
  4. E

The "If Pokémon Were Real" Thread

I would go for a Chesnaught as both partner and bodyguard, blaziken for a fast fire-type, a blastoise for a water-type and swimmer, a Tyrantrum for awesomeness, a Heliolisk for a playful electric-type, and Yveltal, as both a flier and that I'm sure I am resposable enough to keep his powers in...
  5. E

Pokémon and Zelda Monopoly coming to U.S.: Special edition games to be released this

Re: Pokémon and Zelda Monopoly coming to U.S.: Special edition games to be released t
  6. E

Pokémon and Zelda Monopoly coming to U.S.: Special edition games to be released this

Re: Pokémon and Zelda Monopoly coming to U.S.: Special edition games to be released t I suppose it would be to make it more appealing to older fans, who are probably more likely to play monopoly.
  7. E

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

Weird, that reply didn't go where it was supposed to.
  8. E

But from an outsider's point of view, pokemon is often considered a child's game (you know, by those 12 year old COD fans, that won't stop telling you what they are going to do to your mum) You know what I meant by my earlier comment.
  9. E

Yeah, they usually leave me alone now (but you know what they're thinking), still beats socializing with the people I usually have to deal with. ;)
  10. E

But from an outsider's point of view, pokemon is a child's game, including close family (why won't they understand?)You know what I meant by my former comment.
  11. E

Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service to end in May for Wii, Nintendo DS, DSi systems: Gl

Re: Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service to end in May for Wii, Nintendo DS, DSi systems Sucker Punch? It's super effective :(
  12. E

Pokémon Bank launches in Europe and Australia: 3DS software gets surprise release aft

Re: Pokémon Bank launches in Europe and Australia: 3DS software gets surprise release Finally! I can transfer my faves from previous generations, though it's a shame that Americahas not got it yet.
  13. E

Lucario to return in Super Smash Bros. for 3DS/Wii U as a playable character: Lucario

Re: Lucario to return in Super Smash Bros. for 3DS/Wii U as a playable character: Luc Great! hopefully his Final Smash isn't laughable like in SSBB, mega-evolution would be great for him too, I also hope that mewtwo will make a return, though I think that a 6th gen Pokémon might be in the...
  14. E

Nintendo Direct announces Celebi distribution: Will be available for those who access

Re: Nintendo Direct announces Celebi distribution: Will be available for those who ac I've never been able to get an event Pokémon before (connection issues), but now I could get a Celebi with a unique move for Y on Christmas? This is going to be fun.
  15. E

Red Genesect distribution event announced for Korea: Will be available for Pokémon Bl

Re: Red Genesect distribution event announced for Korea: Will be available for Pokémo HRRlion Re: Red Genesect distribution event announced for Korea: Will be available for Pokémo I really hope we get this event. I'll be so angry if we don't get it and only Japan and Korea do Amen...
Back
Top Bottom