E
Local time
9:07 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• well i feel really proud now, i managed to work it so i can use both at the same time. :)
    it's bad that you have to move about the house though. mine seems to get a decent signal pretty much anywhere in the house :/
    hey no problem, its not exactly liike it was really demanding or anything, just flying somewhere using a rare candy and trading back. I just played HG in the meantime ^^
    Hi, Im pretty sure I messaged you earlier, (didnt I?) anyways. Im back and I can trade anytime from now
    Yeah, extremespeed does come in handy. I've used that and dragon rage to take out enemies 20 levels higher. What's even better is that the dratini can also learn flamethrower and thunderbolt. ;)
    yeah that really was a sly move by gamefreak not putting any way of getting glaceon + leafeon in hgss, which i thought they would have done... and honestly my connection is appaling sometimes, i can't use wifi while i'm on the internet so i have turn the entire pc off when i want to use it... fail, haha.
    Yeah, you meet him after you beat Clair cuz she... well, you'll see. ;)
    After fighting Ho-oh/Lugia and he'll give you a dratini that knows extremespeed (if you answer the questions right; don't worry, it's common sense)
    Yeah, it's the dratini I got from the Dragon elder. It was at level 15, while the rest of my team was at level 50. And time zones make trading with people here difficult. It only ever seems convenient for them during my school hours or in the middle of the night.
    Wow, by the looks of your visitor messages, everyone's internet connection sucked yesterday. I'm glad that storm here didn't last long, cuz I get internet by sattelite. The stormclouds just being there weakened the connection. Anyway, glad to see your dream team is coming along nicely. I've just gotta work on getting my dragonair up to speed.

PS: the wifi room does have voice chat, so you're not crazy, that is other people talking. :)
    yeah sure that would be good! a battle would be great sometime. aslong as my internet plays along!
    leafeon is def one of the best eevee evos imo. & i don't think i spoke... i'm not sure though, haha. and np glad i could help, (sorry about my connection problems, internet's abit stupid) cheers for the choice scarf though :)
    done it - i used a spare rare candy ( incase you were planning on EV training)
    i'm going back in see you there
    helloo, oh, i didn't know you could do visitor ones, i was trying to pm you, haha. it is really confusing being new on here though, it'll take me a while to get the hang of it i reckon.
    now, for this eevee... do i use your HG code? and if you still don't want your items then i'll take a choice scarf please :)
    Sorry but I'm unable to connect until Monday. I'm writing from iPhone right now! I'll write to you when I'm back. Feel free to message me if you fear k might forget ^^
    Really? What a funny coincedence. Nope, if you're ready then let's do it now (then I can concentrate on training her tomorrow:))
    She hatched right as I read "take your time." :p Well I'm ready if you are, just give me a few minutes. Or we can do it tomorrow, your choice.
    Sorry, I was eating. Anyway, yeah the first 2 gyms are super-effective against grass. But it makes you train your pokemon more evenly.
    Yeah, I don't need anything, I've got too many items as it is. Plus I've got 250+ pokemon on pearl, so I don't really need any pokes either. It's good thing Chikoritas are popular on GTS, cause mine turns out 3 eggs per minute, and he's newly hatched!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom