• Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Recent content by Emboarbeque

1. E

My Sprites

Sure! If I ever get to go on a Windows... >:(
  2. E

Ampiomach Academy

Re: Ampiomach Accademy Dusk waved back and ran over to him. "Yeah. That's what the homies call me... man..." said Dusk trying to act cool. Eclipse (his Eevee) shook his head "Embarassing..." he sighed.
  3. E

Ampiomach Academy

Re: Ampiomach Accademy Dusk walked along and saw Jake and Nathan finishing off a battle. He felt quite lonely. "I need to make friends here," he said. He closed his eyes and started to wave over to them. "You're so stupid!" he thought. "They're never going to like you!"
  4. E

Ampiomach Academy

Re: Ampiomach Accademy Me too!
  5. E

Ampiomach Academy

Re: Ampiomach Accademy Forrest walked along the field towards his forest on his daily routine. His Sceptile (Thorn) followed. He had two pokemon on his belt just in case. He saw the students battling. "Meh," he said. "As long as no-one gets hurt." And with that he strolled into the forest. He...
  6. E

Ampiomach Academy

Re: Ampiomach Accademy "That's fine, but are you okay?" asked Forrest reading the note. "You can just sit back this period if it's too sore."
  7. E

Ampiomach Academy

Re: Ampiomach Accademy Forrest was fuming when he walked back inside. He took a large breath and he continued teaching. "Okay... everyone turn to page 33 in your books. We will be learning about effectiveness between certain types." ooc: I know. I'm quite stupid!
  8. E

Ampiomach Academy

Re: Ampiomach Accademy Forrest grumpily stomped out the door and started yelling at Jake. "2 weeks detention! Get back inside! Now!"
  9. E

Ampiomach Academy

Re: Ampiomach Accademy "JAKE! OUTSIDE NOW!" He pointed to the door. "That's right Mila and Blake!"
  10. E

Ampiomach Academy

Re: Ampiomach Accademy "It's good to see a good attitude like that Blake!" said Mr Vineweed smiling.
  11. E

Ampiomach Academy

Re: Ampiomach Accademy "BE QUIET!" Forrest yelled. "Stop acting like such a baby!"
  12. E

Ampiomach Academy

Re: Ampiomach Accademy "Correct, but HAND'S UP! Quiet everybody!" "Sorry Mila. Jake was being very rude. What do you think?
  13. E

Ampiomach Academy

Re: Ampiomach Accademy "Okay! Today I have some items that can power up types!" exclaimed Mr Vineweed. "Can you tell me what types they power up? And hands up please." He laid out a Mystic Water, Dark Glasses, Hard Stone and a Magnet out on his desk.
  14. E

Ampiomach Academy

Re: Ampiomach Accademy "Everybody! Get out your books! Quickly now!"
  15. E

Ampiomach Academy

Re: Ampiomach Accademy "Correct!" (Answering from FallenStar) said Forrest. "We just need to wait until the whole class gets here. Um... ho many people are in this class? It doesn't come up in the paperwork." He flipped through the pages and shook his head. His Sceptile sat next to his wearing...