Recent content by EmBreon

1. E

Kustem's Art-work

So awesome. These are fantastic. And the gifs are adorable. xD
  2. E

Simple Art Gallery Q&A

Re: Simple Q&A Artist Alcove Edition A lot of art programs have settings to make an outer glow automatically. You can also duplicate the layer and smudge/blur, or just use a low opacity paint brush. Depends on the style you want. Just google outer glows for whatever program you use, or just...
  3. E

Yamashita's drawings/paintings: Pokémon and other

Re: Yamashita's drawings/paintings Oh, awesome. I love the unconventional angles you've drawn these in; it looks really cool. The Seaking/Wartortle image is my favorite. Beautiful. I hope you post more. Nice to see watercoloring, and you are very talented at it.
  4. E

Dolce's Sweet Sketches

Re: Erin's Random Sketches Cool beans. Your anatomy is awesome. And I love the plushies. xD Thanks for sharing all your stuff. :D
  5. E

Ebonys Arts

Nice. :3 The proportions look good here and I like his outfit. That serious expression is fitting too. I LIKE IT.
  6. E

Pokemon Poster - All 649+ Pokemon in one picture

Amazing... Can't believe you colored this with a mouse. Looks so professional. I almost wish there was a picture of Waldo in it too. :P Great work.
  7. E

Kululu's Art Shop

Closing, by owner's request. Let me know when you want it reopened. :3
  8. E

My Monster Drawings

Yay, thanks! I hope you mean its right wing, because that pesky thing was annoying the crap out of me. XD Finally settled for some deceptive shading. D: And I'm actually pretty terrible at sticking to references. I usually glance over a couple actual photographs of whatever animal I'm basing off...
  9. E

Ebonys Arts

Awesome. I like the softness of your style. I also like the swag of the first character. xD Wonderful shading in it too. Perhaps watch your poses so they feel more natural and less staged. Great sketches, regardless. POST MORE.
  10. E

My Monster Drawings

Ah, yeah, the sketchiness needs work. Will keep this in mind. Thanks again. I should really use my tablet more often! Update - Pidgeot: Just something I found myself drawing randomly. v_v
  11. E

Grasshopper Graphic Emporium

WHAT IS THIS PIECE OF PAPER, WHERE'S MY COOKIE? xD Here: I feel like the Guild Wars icon looks lame, but I can't figure out a way to get it to look not lame. v_v
  12. E

Anathemas' Art Shop

Hi... Sorry, but this forum is for 'shops' that make banners and things for other members for free. This is technically considered advertisement. ^^; Unless you want to use this to make art for Bulbagarden users free of charge, I can't leave it open/undeleted. Cool stuff, though.
  13. E

My Monster Drawings

Re: My Pogeymons - Now with graphics! @_@? That's very flattering. Undeserving, but thank you. xD Thanks! What do you mean by the line contrast exactly? :x The sharpness of the lines themselves, or the harsh color contrast? Will definitely keep that in mind, though. Thank you very much for...
  14. E

The Artist's Alcove's First Official Art Contest!

Any kind of art is allowed. It says so in the rules up there. ^ :P heehee EDIT: And yeah, it doesn't have to have Pokemon if you don't want it to. Destiny Queen
  15. E

The Artist's Alcove's First Official Art Contest!

Yep. ^^ That's just dandy.
Back
Top Bottom