• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Emekasan

1. E

Review XY009: Subdue Miare Gym! Citron's Secret!!

I really liked this episode. You guys all pretty much summed the main points. However one thing bothers me, and that is how OP Clemont's Bunnelby is. It hasn't lost a battle, has gone toe to toe with ash's infamous Pikachu, and dealt with Team Rocket several times. Now, it has defeated...
  2. E

Characters and Plot

I liked to imagine that she will have a bigger part/better team in future installments... The only thing amazing as of now is her theme :3 Well in imo...
  3. E

Hello!

Helloo all! :spin:
  4. E

Characters and Plot

Diantha-What she could have been... Hi! Just wanted to know if anyone also felt that Diantha as a champion was completely underwhelming and disappointing. I mean -several of her pokemon share weaknesses to the same type -she uses the only pseudo legendary wall as an all out special...
Back
Top Bottom