E
Local time
11:45 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nice to meet you too! I'm from South India though (practically the only one. Everyone else on here are from North India :p)
    no problem..!!
    I'm good,a little more activities going on in our place..but it's good..thanks for askin'

sorry for my late reply..
    you??
    I have an account there. I've never used it though. Probably never will anyway so it doesn't matter.

If you want to write a fanfic, go ahead. But since you say you're grammar is only decent, pay more attantion to it. After you've written the first chapter or so, go back and keep correcting any grammar mistakes you find.
    mujhe hindi malum hein

But typing it in english script? way too hard. Better off using english which I'm more familiar with. Marathi is my mother tongue and so the language I speak the most. But I'm better at using grammatically correct english than Hindi or marathi.
    No, we haven't met before. I mostly use this username on all sites, or variation of it. I'm active here or on youtube wheree i use the same name without spaces. Mostly comment on other videos. Ihave none of my own videos.
    So are you more of an advanceshipper than a contestshipper, or the other way around, i saw on your shipping list that you like contestshipping...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom