E
Local time
10:23 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, my username is Fabio Campos ... i guess, there is also a little problem...i don't know how to use AIM!!(i'm hopeless, don't it) so why don't you contact me first, please!!!
    Well if it's like that i'll give a try, but first, can you chat with me on AIM for a while so i can get used??

Also, can you add me as a friend , it's great to talk with you!!
    Well, this expalins a lot indeed, yet something is still bugging me, i can't see a clear storyboard on it, i mean, did we start in a little town searching for journey going through gyms for their badges then entering on pokemon league or something of the like...that's making me confuse, please, can clearify this for me??
    Yep! Thanks much! There's other anime I'm fond of, like Haibane Renmei, Chobits, DBZ, Sailor Moon, Please! Teacher, Mao-Chan, Ai Yori Aoshi (and its sequal), for starters. In manga, it is Pet Shop of Horrors and Shin PSoH. There's others but I am too tired to recall them at the moment. Been fond of Pokemon longer than any of the rest of them.

My brother taught me the basics of playing a YuGiOh game and I beat him once, but I just never could get going with it. His card collection is enormous.
    Ha ha. Thank you. I'm older than 23....let's just say that pokemon became all the rage when I was a teenager. It just stuck and the appeal for it has never dimmed. (Those at my local Gamestop are aware of it, however.....). I started with the G/S/C games and got the original R/B/Y games right after and haven't looked back. (Still have them, still play them although Silver is problamatic....have the HG SS versions for that though...) It is because I'm older that I don't readily admit that I'm such a fan of pokemon to those around me....my younger brother's 25 and still a huge YuGiOh fan. My older sister still loves the Resident Evil series. My older brother is Mr. Macho but a secret animated Disney Classic nut. There are very few other games or series that have made the impression Pokemon did, but everyone has their special liking for something! The only other game series I got so involved in was the original trio of Spyro the Dragon games! (Still have those and the PS1 platform, too....)

I'll check out your URPG. Thanks for the info.
    It's okay, I don't need a siggie. It's not like I'll be posting much anyways XP

Um, maybe Paul and Ash, but not Cilan. We don't even know if he's human or not.

Use the last slice to make a half-sammich/spread nutella on it XP
    Ironically, the only thing I've eaten all day are cookies XD
    It makes Sewaddle a bit more tolerable. IDK if my siggie is showing up or not, but I guess that's what i get for relying on Bulba's signature uploading system instead of using photobucket >_>

It's okay, I know you did it because you care about my health. :3 That's very sweet of you.
    Well lass...first of all i'm pleased to talk with someone so pleasable as you, second, i have to say that i'm a woefull RPer, also, there are another thing that is bothering, that board...is way TOO BIG!!! It's quite intimidating indeed, anyway, i would love to join you guys, but think you can give me a little push just to start by, not because i'm lazy to read the topics, no, it's because everything it's way too confusing for me, so if can gimme a hand lass...i'll be pleased!!!
    Wow, all of these are such great ideas that I'm sure will come to light eventually! Do you still have AIM, I have installed it on my new computer a few weeks ago, but haven't used it thankfully I'm on my Christmas Break so I have time to just relax. I will say that Paul is a character too great to just toss aside. One thing that I wish would happen is what Cynthia talked about; one day Ash and Paul will be in the Champion League. Honestly, the only reason I want this to happen is for a rematch against Tobias so Ash or Paul could kick his uber-using a**!!!!!!

I hope something like this will one day become a reality in the Pokemon World. After all of the years we grew up with Ash if these truly are his final days in the Pokemon series, then they need to make it as great as possible!
    In terms of interesting rivalries in the main series, they definitely take the cake. I mean, Green/Red is pretty cool too, but only because it's hot :p they have a lot of history together...most of the development comes from inferring how their relationship would be like BECAUSE they were so close to each other already (and there's the whole rivalry ruined friendship and bloody competition and wow, i'm just ranting now, aren't i? XD) I think that would be a good game to be released if they were ever thinking about ending the franchise...go out with a bang, ya know? But then again, if they see the profits of that, they may reconsider retiring...argh, pokemon will live into my old years, I can already see it @_@

I think that Johto has the most interesting storyline because of the continuity and the character interactions (or just silver...yeah XD)...I mean, I didn't get to play it as a kid because I didn't get my first pokemon game until diamond and pearl, but it's still beautiful ;_;

Are you on your "official return" right now? Because I'm liking your prospects :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom