• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
E
Local time
9:05 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No, that's acting a new perspective that I would support. Even though I think DP would have been a better conclusion for Ash since BW is just an embarrassment to the trainer that we saw him become in DP.

It is moving a bit fast paced considering all of the fillers, not to mention the evolutions of Pokemon that only get called from the lab once is something to take into consideration.
    I would have never guessed~

Oh how I wished the HGSS fad didn't die out/I collected more fanart during the HGSS craze T_T
    Not to mention the pain I feel every time Trip makes the scene well overall I'm still disappointed in BW because it is not at all stacking up the the story line of DP. Team Plasma is almost out of my memory at this point...and I'm not lying about it either.
    Hey thanks for the reply and I agree with you on the matter of Tepig not being the next Infernape if anything I'm sure Bianca's will fully evolve soon.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom