Recent content by EmmySCx

1. E

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

This is the first time in a while that my state has gotten so much snow
  2. E

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

So, anyone else getting 10 in. of snow this week?
  3. E

How do you prepare this meal?

I have to say that I don't have much of a preference as I am all new to rice cooking. Is there a rice I can get with less gluten? o3o
  4. E

How do you prepare this meal?

I've been looking for a good Asian dish that I can use my rice steamer for and also what type of white rice should I get? D:
  5. E

Favorite Beverage Game

...When you wake up: Apple Juice, Arizona Ice Tea, Arnold Palmer, Hot Cocoa, or WHITE MOCHA. ...After you excercise: Water. Just water. ...At a fancy meal: Sparkling something or Arnold Palmer. ...Out at the bar/restaurant: If I'm not driving...I want those beer sampler trays...
  6. E

Favorite Candy? =3

Swedish Fish. I don't mind the multi-color ones, but nothing compares to the red fish.
  7. E

Food cravings

Crab meat, scrambled eggs, a little bit of rice, shrimp, and a little spicy mustard sauce.
  8. E

Favourite Asian cuisine

Can I just say their dressing? Come on, can I? Or maybe their spicy mustard sauce? How about the free-throwing shrimp? Or perhaps the cut up wedges of crab meat? I shoot and I don't score. Well, that's what I like. As well their kabobs and chicken on a stick.
  9. E

How will Pokemon X & Y impact the Anime? - UPDATE: Begins October!

re: How will Pokemon X & Y impact the Anime? - UPDATE: Begins October! I sense a lot of frog-based fan service. Or would I say toad? Either way, penguin is out and that amphibian creature is in. A whole remix on I HERD U LIEK MUDKIPZ. Definitely calling it. NEXT.
  10. E

Pepsi or Coke

I prefer Pepsi Blue and Real Coke. Next is also good. Coke was good until they removed the sugar.
  11. E

Review BW108: Isshu League Conclusion! Pikachu VS Lucario!!

So...Ash...about that battle frontier... If Brandon ever saw this battle, I wonder how he would have reacted. I wonder what would happen if Paul ever found out. Oh, Paul...just imagining the look on his face. His reaction more per say... Yerp.
  12. E

Review BW110: A Friend...His Name is N!

It's...Goodbye World...not Goodbye Friends. :0
  13. E

What Foods Can't You Stand?

Tuna. Just. No.
  14. E

What will happen after the Unova League?

The fact that you believed I was being serious for the first two paragraphs makes your response invalidated.
  15. E

What will happen after the Unova League?

When the Unova League takes place, Ash will call forth his best Pokemon. Some of them including Charizard, Infernape, Pikachu, secretly grown-up Larvitar (now a Tyranitar), Mewtwo, and Oshawott. He'll mention how his mother and Professor Oak had so conveniently came to Unova on vacation. Then...
Back
Top Bottom