Recent content by EmpireCrusher203

1. EmpireCrusher203

What video games were you thinking of buying?

I kinda trying to save up for Majora's Mask for the 3DS, but there's one problem: 40 dollars is lot of money.
  2. EmpireCrusher203

GEN VI: LF hoopa/ volcanion

Volcanion and Hoopa can't even been traded yet. Trust me, I've tried so many times to give away my Volcanion on GTS ;)
  3. EmpireCrusher203

Contest Mewtwo vs. Lucario

If you pit Mewtwo and Lucario in a battle, Mewtwo would win because of its stats and type variation. Lucario just can't keep up with the Clone Pokemon...
  4. EmpireCrusher203

Waiter, there's a ______ in my soup

You did order the food lover's soup, right? *cricket chirps* Waiter there's a moustache in my soup...
  5. EmpireCrusher203

Ash Vs Red ( ^ Vs v V10)

Joining Red 380
  6. EmpireCrusher203

Hurt and Heal: Villanious Teams

Team Rocket 22 Team Magma 24 Team Aqua 22 Team Galactic 20 Team Plasma 20 Team Flare 18 Team Cipher 19 Team Snagem 19 Team Meanies 17 Team Skull 19 Team Xtreme 19 Go-Rock Squad 20 Team Dim Sun 20 Pokémon Pinchers 20
  7. EmpireCrusher203

There's the missing F*** logic! Waiter, there's a Gyarados in my soup
  8. EmpireCrusher203

Hurt and Heal: Eliminate At All Costs

This will turn out to be the most, spectacular hurt and heal to yet be seen by the world. Anything, and I mine anything can be on this hurt heal. You have a choice every post to either add something to the list, however this will not let you hurt or heal the others on the list for your own turn...
  9. EmpireCrusher203

Team Rocket 22 Team Magma 23 Team Aqua 22 Team Galactic 19 Team Plasma 20 Team Flare 19 Team Cipher 19 Team Snagem 19 Team Meanies 17 Team Skull 19 Team Xtreme 20 New team: Team Xtreme!
  10. EmpireCrusher203

Just eat it, it soup anyway! Waiter, there's a waiter in my soup.
  11. EmpireCrusher203

In the Cupboard!

Puts Primal Groudon back in Effect: Due to earthquakes, fissures, and volcanoes everything has 10 posts until being destroyed. If Primal Groudon is removed, the earthquakes and etc. will continue on until two posts after. Cupboard: Oscar the Grouch (9 posts left till destruction) Fluffy...
  12. EmpireCrusher203

Kingdom of Pokémon [v5]

Kallyle 7 League 9 Wintersun 8 Kyriaki 8 Random Punster 10 BadAssGardevoir 10 Soki 8 returnofMCH 10 happymeal555 10 ScarletSky 9 Slife 9 White Crow 7 Kakuna Matata 7 Flip Flop 10 Kihote 10
  13. EmpireCrusher203

Team Rocket 22 Team Magma 21 Team Aqua 22 Team Galactic 19 Team Plasma 20 Team Flare 19 Team Cipher 19 Team Snagem 19 Team Meanies 18 Team Skull 20
Back
Top Bottom