• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
E

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I added your FC. Hope that's alright. Mine is 5086-2155-5524. I have a water safari with Bibarel, Wartortle, and Frogadier. :)
    hey I got my 3DS back from nintendo, Lost all my data but if you could add me that would help. thank you. my FC 1306-5694-6760
    Hey I have a Normal Friend safari my pokemon are Teddiursa, Loudred and Chansey My friend code is 1349-5405-7196. Please Add me I have already added you
    Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner but my Y data crashed and I can't play it anymore, so I haven't been in the best moods and yes I am the same Venom from back in the old league days.
    Sorry for skipping that, lol. I don't know if you read my page correctly, I already had both Japanese Gulpin and Foongus at the very least (the text that pops up for them just means I haven't copied the Pokédex entry over yet) - gray ones are what I'm missing.
    Hey I saw you have an eevee safari I was wondering if you would mind adding me. btw i just finished breeding treeckos and have a few spares if you still need one.
    I'll hop on then, oh and my ign is Elsie so I don't catch you by surprise or anything of the like. :p
    I'll take the female dratini since I want the ability. And do you need my FC? It's 4554-1270-5039.
    I don't mean to bother you, but I added your friend code. Could you add mine?
    Mii Name: Raeor
    FC: 2234-7147-0686
    Considering I got your code and info off the table on the first post, and not off that end of that thread, I didn't see that. No need to be a prick.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…