• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
E
Local time
5:30 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Tell me if I should stop leaving comments.

I made Harumi allergic to Liechi berries. I thought it would be interesting.

I'm currently in the Silverton Ranges. I want to find some good ice types.
    Leaving profile comments is entertaining...

Let's sing Nik Kershaw at full volume!

And he don't like sunshine and he don't like ice cream
    and he don't like sundays and he don't like dancing
    and he don't like your face
    and he won't die laughing
    Aargh... I haven't received a reply to my test... I know the updaters have outside lives, but the suspense is killing me!

I know I would never get tests done if I had to do them. I admire the updaters.

Okay, now I'm trying to pass a fourth time. Have fun in the roleplay!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom