• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Announcing the National Bulbagraphic photography contest, open to entries from New Pokémon Snap and Sword and Shield, with prizes for the winners! A thread with all the details on how to enter can be found here.

Recent content by empoleon dynamite

1. E

Event Fizzy Fright Fest!

It would be remiss of me not to claim my carnival prize. First up I'll be spending my 7 coupons on a Skele Ball and 2 candies (to be fed to my Trubbfish) Leaving with a Lv.3 Female Trubbfish housed in a Skele Ball I just want to extend the biggest thank you to everyone who voted for my entry...
  2. E

Time Out: The Expanded Document

Collecting the fallen god plushie
  3. E

Time Out: The Expanded Document

Hoping that in keeping with a lot of recent holiday / event cut off dates I haven't missed the boat for claiming these. Thanks Gary!
  4. E

Event Fizzy Fright Fest!

Trubbfish (Fizzytopian Trubbish) Forgotten Prize Pokemon Type: Water / Ghost Abilities: Rattled, Water Absorb Hidden Ability: Clear Body Flavour Text: The carnival prizes left behind after the park’s abandonment birthed this odd creature. Overwhelmed with grief for the Pokemon housed within...
  5. E

Alcremie's Amore ~A Fizzy Valentine's Day Event~

I'll take one of these, S'il vous plaît.
  6. E

Unreal Archipelago: Zone of Mysteries

With the iron bars sufficiently eroded, the escape artist spared no time closing out their breakout strategy. Her Tail took on a metallic hue as it whipped to and thro, hacking away what remained of the enclosure granting the weary detainees enough wiggle room to break free. Emp felt a pang of...
  7. E

Hope seemed to ebb by the second as the captors revealed all they could about Guppy’s whereabouts, which wasn't a whole lot. While willing to join his cause there were more missing bodies to consider, the complexity of their escape growing to insurmountable highs. The trainer drew a deep breath...
  8. E

New Fizz City: The Metropolitan Zone

Sinistea Patisserie Lilbluecorsola: The innocuous tea party had taken a sinister turn with the entrance of three uninvited guests. The macabre mobsters have its trembling host ringfenced and while this enough to elicit some maternal protection on Blueberry’s part – an intervention in her shrunk...
  9. E

In the blink of an eye the boy and the blob discombobulated – waking a moment later in the van’s interior. Emp’s ears pricked to a faint rattle, eyes following the sound through the pitch black to its maker: the Shiny Amphoros. It had barely any fight left in it, mustering the strength to tap at...
  10. E

Event Yuletide Fortunes: An Arcane Realm Holiday Event

Picking up these holiday gifts - thanks so much!
  11. E

Event Yuletide Fortunes: An Arcane Realm Holiday Event

Trudge, trudge… with a weary head Emp could focus on little else but the rhythm of his footsteps against beaten snow. Naturally late to the yuletide festivities, the morning’s fresh powder had been reduced to dull slush underfoot. His threadbare sneakers offered no protection from the puddles of...
  12. E

The Foundry Myahoo: Inches from GAME OVER you are handed a lifeline in the form of an unusual power up; somewhere deep within the enemy’s subconscious you had an ally, enabling Rotom to hack into the matrix and even the odds some. With the elemental beam about to raze your entire team from...
  13. E

Emp was left on tenterhooks as the green glob weighed up his sales pitch. While his gut told him it was the right call to make, the two were still relative strangers; not only that, he had initially encountered the curious creature in its matured form, perhaps creating another barrier. This...
  14. E

Cape Effervesence SpinyShell: Your escape from the shipwreck’s clutches had somehow left you spirited away in an entirely new coral bed, unsettling as it was dazzling. With panic taking rise, you find yourself drawn to a weeping sea dweller who perhaps harboured an explanation to the mysterious...
  15. E

The Foundry Myahoo: Hint offers the voice of reason needed to snap you from rage and onto the immediate threat ahead, and behind, and about every other direction. You were suddenly drowning in a sea of Porygon, a sweeping offense required to stem the tide and provide the necessary breathing...