Recent content by Empoleonnut

1. E

Your Status Reports

I'm waiting for a friend to breed a stupid charmander, because he wants a porygon. I'm already done with my half, and breeding dosen't take that long, (well, sometimes it does, but just to get the first evo it doesn't!) so I hope he breeds it soon. I got my promised six kanto pokemon this...
  2. E

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

I have a few new nicknames. Dratini= Spyro I know, the video game character Eevee (And I want it to stay eevee)= Mikey After the kid in the Kanto seasons of pokemon anime who did not want to evolve his eevee. Skitty=Mayefet A combo of May and Wobbuffet Vulpix= Kitsune...
  3. E

Pokérus Hits a Friend

Maybe, maybe not. My empoleon got the pokerus and spread it to my party and the leafeon I was training. Most likely someone thought it would be nice to spread a freshly infected pokemon to some trainer.
  4. E

RMT/Help My Team Thread

So use the tm.
  5. E

need help in Turnback cave

It's called 'struggle'! Struggling takes energy! AKA HP.
  6. E

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

Mukubird is right, but you can hatch shinies. Very, very, very.........................rarely does that happen though. It's not a 1/64 like it is in crystal.
  7. E

Team Darkeve

I'm not banned. But I [i/] think it is still on.
  8. E

Best Starters out of Kanto, Johto, etc.

I think: Kanto=charmander Johto= Totodile Hoenn= Mudkip Sinnoh= piplup What do you think?
  9. E

Team Darkeve

Okay, I have two reasons why I should join: 1. I am good at strategy, with i.e using some seed attack (I forget it's name) to attack Regigigas and change it's ability from slow start to insomnia. Gives Regi there it's full potential for double battles. 2. Have level 100'd Empoleon, and is...
  10. E

I just thought of a NEW elmental type!!!!!

Yeah, but you know and even better counter? Spiritomb and sableye have horrible stats!!!
  11. E

What's your favorite DP partner character?

I would have to say I liked the first tagger. Rileys lucario's attacks kept missing, and the arcaine kept using Helping hand. It raises ATTACK, not SP ATTACk, and Empoleon is a special attacker, so it was useless.
  12. E

need help in Turnback cave

I took on my giratina with my Empoleon. It wasn't lv 100, but it was about 90, or so. It stood up to many attacks, and no, heal block does not affect potions, but moves like aqua ring. I saved right beforehand and attacked with icebeam. Neat KO, but then I just threw Dusk Balls at it. After...
  13. E

Shiny Pokémon with the Pokéradar

I spent all of the weekend chaining. Well, most of it. My highest chain was 10 Pachirisu. No shinies. I also wasted time trying to chain Shinx, Phanpies, and Sanskirits. No shinies. Even tried to chain Bidoof. FAIL. That was my attempt at chaing shinies. I've read the instructions...
  14. E

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

Thanks GrnMarvl13. *checks* *whines* NO!!!! it's not shiny.
  15. E

RMT/Help My Team Thread

What do you think of my Battle tower team? I use: Empoleon (lvl 100 outside of battle tower) Splash plate Surf Flash cannon Ice Beam Hydro Pump Leafeon (It's only lvl 50 outside of battle tower, so it does not have great moves) Meadow Plate Quick Attack Razor leaf Giga...
Back
Top Bottom