1. As Bulbagarden aims to be a safe place for everyone, please take your time to read a note on harrassment on Bulbagarden.
  2. Bring your favorite pen to write your shipper heart out for Shippers' Paradise's first Short Story and Poetry Competition! Find the rules and further information in this thread
  3. Maniacal Engineer stopped being lazy and finally made a third episode of Bulbacast BTS. You can watch it right here.
EmpoleonProd
Last Activity:
Aug 8, 2018
Blog Posts:
Birthday:
November 21

EmpoleonProd

Empoleon Fanatic, from Kirkland, WA

EmpoleonProd was last seen:
Aug 8, 2018
    1. Meta Boss
      Meta Boss
      Answering here in order to not go off topic:

I am a casual fan of some other franchises, but I would only buy an expensive home console like the Switch for Pokémon. And only for a VERY GOOD Pokémon game. If LGPE turns out to be very good *by my standards*, great. If not, I would skip it. Same with any future Ponemon game for the Switch...
      1. Meta Boss
        Meta Boss
        And it's not like I will spend any less time playing Pokémon games if I don't buy LGPE. I simply realized it's a better idea spending said time to play the fantastic classic games, instead of the new games with nice graphics and nothing to do in the post game.
        Aug 6, 2018
    2. Blahmon
      Blahmon
      Hey!! .. if you still seek one, i have a leftover XYZ Zygarde Event adamant 31/×/31/×/31/× ... i don't need anything special for it, just happy to help ^^ ... added you aswell
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Blahmon
        Blahmon
        No problem at all!! ... can you trade now bud? :)
        Aug 12, 2016
      3. EmpoleonProd
        EmpoleonProd
        Thanks a lot man! I hope you hatch that egg, I have no idea what's in it! xD
        Aug 12, 2016
        Blahmon likes this.
      4. Blahmon
        Blahmon
        lol nice!!! thanks bud xD ... Your Welcome and Take Care!!! :)
        Aug 12, 2016
    3. Ataro
      Ataro
      Hey, sure! My FC is 2148-9374-7797. What time are you usually on? I can try to meet you online so that you can unlock all 3.

I've just added you btw! :)
      1. EmpoleonProd
        EmpoleonProd
        Gah I must've just gone to bed before you messaged back xD, but this will be easy, I should be up the same time today, or earlier, whatever works. :P
        May 19, 2016
      2. Ataro
        Ataro
        Heyyy, I can get online now. So if you're on too, just shoot me a PM and I'll get online on Pokemon X!
        May 21, 2016
    4. Champion Red
      Champion Red
      That would be fun :P
    5. Champion Red
      Champion Red
      Yeah, it looks a lot better :P
    6. Champion Red
      Champion Red
      Very true. He'd probably end up with one of the fossils as well (Origins showed him with Kabutops), as well as some legendaries and pokemon from in-game trades.
    7. Champion Red
      Champion Red
      Yeah I use the red sneakers, and I'll try out the other bag, probably will look better :P
    8. Champion Red
      Champion Red
      Yeah I do, I just have X and my character is dressed like Red :P (Red logo cap, red variant of the standard jacket, orange bag, light blue pants, medium short brown hair)
    9. Champion Red
      Champion Red
      I do currently use that team against people, right now I've been using Mew and Mewtwo instead of Venusaur and Squirtle because I'm still training my Ivysaur and Wartortle.
    10. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      Hello, I Like your name there :)
    11. ninfiaVI
      ninfiaVI
      Did you notice that you double posted in the In-game team review thread? Hurry and consolidate them into a single post with the edit button before the admins find out!
  • About

Birthday:
    November 21
    Favorite Generation:
    Generation VI (3DS)
    Favorite Region:
    Hoenn / Hōen
    Favorite Pokémon Type:
    Ice
    Nintendo 2DS/3DS Friend Code:
    5214-9597-8424
    Bulbapedia Username:
    EmpoleonProd
    Hello reader. It is I, EmpoleonProd. I like Empoleon (obviously), I like competitive battling and would love to battle anyone, anytime.

Signature

I'll call all of my predictions right now. This won't be some vanilla "locked into Kanto only features" stale remake.
    This game will have it's own uniques twists, post-game, and plot features. This game will become compatible to the 2019 games via updates.
    We will receive access to more than just Kanto Pokemon. And most of all, this game will be a hit, a top-seller, and an outstanding success.
    Sigged, EmpoleonProd, May 30th, 2018
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.