• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Recent content by EmpoleonProd

1. EmpoleonProd

Will Pokemon Legends Arceus get DLC?

Nah this is actually a pretty common consensus in general remake discussions. They can't just indefinitely abandon a region like Johto, every region will get remade again and again in approximately the order they came out in and were remade in, I say approximately because I don't doubt that the...
  2. EmpoleonProd

Will Pokemon Legends Arceus get DLC?

I want DLC but it’s not looking hopeful which is sad, we could’ve had the Sinjoh Ruins, Almia, the Cresselia/Darkrai islands, or the Battle Area. Some of these locations even have clouds obscuring them on the game’s map, the same way some of the game’s areas do until you unlock them, which...
  3. EmpoleonProd

What Pokemon do you lean on as your "Catcher"?

My Alpha Garchomp that knows False Swipe.
  4. EmpoleonProd

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Are there any Gen 7 SOS chaining experts here? I'm trying to catch an underleveled Salamence on Route 3 in Ultra Moon, I've literally been in one Bagon encounter since last night, had my 3DS on a charger overnight and picked up where I left off this morning, my Torracat is almost going to evolve...
  5. EmpoleonProd

What version do you plan on getting?

Based on the player character default outfits, I like the general theme and aesthetic of Violet a lot better. Also blues/purples rank as my favorite colors, the title legendary is the single biggest thing that could sway my decision, if I don't like the Violet title legendary then it's game over...
  6. EmpoleonProd

Speculation Johto Remake Discussion (Johto Confirmed?!)

I like how now after BDSP, people would rather have LGPE-style remakes lol, a year ago this would be unheard of. Personally I loved the graphics and artstyle of LGPE, they were by far the best-looking Pokemon games and still debatably are. I'm genuinely surprised BDSP weren't built on the LGPE...
  7. EmpoleonProd

Moves that Pokemon should/should not be able to learn

Just thought of this one recently, but why can't Swampert learn Fake Out? He's got those huge arms for physical attacks, and learns other common moves learned by other (often Fighting-type) Fake Out users, like Rock Throw, Rock Smash, Hammer Arm, Facade, Brick Break, and so on... It just seems...
  8. EmpoleonProd

Pokémon you rather not evolve

Non-final stage Pokemon that can benefit from held items, like Pikachu with Light Ball or viable Eviolite users, if I can make it work with an Eviolite and I prefer it over the final form, I'll do it. I like having Torracat function like a faster Incineroar and it actually doesn't work too badly...
  9. EmpoleonProd

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Predictions/Speculation/Discussion Thread

Crazy how the PC outfits feature a color that is very clearly and objectively orange. It’s almost like I’m right.
  10. EmpoleonProd

Considering the prominence of oranges and grapes, I feel like this was their way of rounding off all the basic colors, as we've had Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Black, and White, but no Orange or Purple. I feel like Scarlet and Violet are just their way of giving us the remaining colors, but with...
  11. EmpoleonProd

What older Pokemon do you want to have in the SV Pokedex? And which Pokemon can you see not being in the dex?

Anything that didn’t already make it into a Gen 8 game or LGPE and therefore hasn’t been seen on the Switch yet, such as the Kalos starters, should definitely appear in this game.
  12. EmpoleonProd

Pokémon SV hypeeeeee I almost always gravitate towards the red-colored game and the Water starter, but this time I’m fairly confident I’ll be going with Violet and Sprigatito. I love purple and I love cats so yeah that’s my decision-making process. I just hope Sprigatito doesn’t become bipedal...
  13. EmpoleonProd

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I noticed that all the Hisuian forms don't have their normal forms present, for example, no model for normal Arcanine or Typhlosion, however, there are both normal and Hisuian Sneasel present, same with normal and Alolan Vulpix. I'm going to assume based on this that some Pokemon will appear in...
  14. EmpoleonProd

Fixing the Ice-type

This post is generally centered around the Ice-type, but I do introduce some other notable changes I'd like to see with other types as well. The Ice-type, while great offensively, suffers from being a terrible type defensively and is often ranked by competitive players as one of the worst types...
  15. EmpoleonProd

Speculation Johto Remake Discussion (Johto Confirmed?!)

I have a fairly strong theory as to what the titles to Johto remakes could be, those being Let's Go Pichu and Let's Go Cleffa. This makes a lot of sense when you think about it, as Clefairy is just as closely tied to Pikachu and arguably even more so than Eevee. Eevee is often considered the...