• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by EmpoleonProd

1. EmpoleonProd

Legends Z-A Pokemon Legends Z-A General Speculation & Discussion

I expect basically everything we didn't get because Z was scrapped, such as Mega Diancie, Ash-Greninja, Complete Zygarde, Eternal Flower Floette, etc. ALL to make appearances in this game. For those who aren't aware, there's quite a bit of evidence to support that Z was likely in early...
  2. EmpoleonProd

Spoilers Future Pokemon Game Leaks/Rumors Thread

Yeah there was no announcement for 2024, it's for 2025. This was by far the best-kept secret ever. I'm actually so excited for Legends: ZA.
  3. EmpoleonProd

What part/factor of BDSP did you appreciate the most?

I enjoyed the inclusion of Platinum rematch teams as well as a special encounter with a Shadow Origin Giratina in a small part of the Distortion World. Cynthia's rematch teams in particular were very well put together. I liked the inclusion of actual competitive movesets and held items, the...
  4. EmpoleonProd

Speculation Future Pokemon Game Speculation Thread

BDSP were fine games and pretty much what I expected from DP remakes barring how goofy they looked graphically-speaking. If they made remakes in the style of LGPE I think they'd be better well-received by most Pokemon fans.
  5. EmpoleonProd

There was plenty from Platinum? Most of the Platinum Dex was available in the underground, rematch teams for the Pokemon League, Shadow Origin Giratina, etc. Obviously not everything made it into BDSP, but you should've never expected that based on the fact that HGSS and ORAS were remakes of the...
  6. EmpoleonProd

I doubt they'd make another game like BDSP given the backlash. But even so, BDSP weren't terrible, they just looked bad, if they had instead made Sinnoh in the same engine as LGPE, the game would be much more well-received, it was a graphical issue primarily. If Game Freak gave ILCA complete...
  7. EmpoleonProd

The solution for Kalos remakes is simple, just LITERALLY make Z. Evidence suggests a Z was planned and possibly even in early development for a 2015 release but was scrapped to focus more on SM. Features that would've been in Z, like Ash-Greninja and the Zygarde Cube sidequest were instead...
  8. EmpoleonProd

I'm confident we will be getting a Johto game, Unova is too obvious and they've already done a fair bit of Unova content with SV. I could see Unova featuring more in another batch of SV DLC, for sure, but I think if we do get a main series game in 2024, it'll be Johto. This is the exact scenario...
  9. EmpoleonProd

Doki Doki Battling Club - Halloween 2023 Event Feedback & Discussion

Nemona best girl, please don't disable her!
  10. EmpoleonProd

Moon bases, Deoxys experiments, wild Elgyems everywhere.
  11. EmpoleonProd

I've defeated every single Champion at one point or another, therefore canonically I am the strongest trainer in the world; a true Pokemon Master if I do say so myself. My ace Pokemon is my trusty Empoleon. I'm truthfully just built different lmao
  12. EmpoleonProd

I send out Garchomp, Snorlax, and Empoleon. I'm not familiar with what Bulbasarden does. Can you provide the typing, moveset, base stat total, and Ability of Bulbasarden so I better understand this new mysterious Pokemon? I will have Garchomp use Earthquake to wipe out Alolan Raichu and...
  13. EmpoleonProd

This is true but so can Alolan Raichu, and Vikavolt doesn't have the Electric Surge Ability, only Tapu Koko and Pinchurchin do.
  14. EmpoleonProd

I think they are pretty strong, but you'll want to pair an Alolan Raichu with a Pokemon that has the Ability Electric Surge to get the most out of it.
  15. EmpoleonProd

Speculation What do you think the Next games will be

Given recent trends in video games highlighting the Johto and Unova regions particularly, and just rumors in general that fit in line pretty well with the existing patterns of the main series release cycle, both Johto and Unova are up for remakes, although these may not be remakes in the...
Back
Top Bottom