Emrye
Local time
3:18 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I know right. XD Also thanks for the group invite. :D I do like battling some even though I'm not all good at it.lol I am a collector/breeder mainly. :)
    lol wow, chatot leveled up fast! I may train mine to have some fun chattering in game battles. lol It's kinda to bad chatot is banned from random battles for some odd reason. :(
    Yeah, the pokemon are not hacked at all. XD Just copied. As long as the ar is use just to copy legit pokemon I am cool with it. :D All the pokemon I get in trades have been cloned before, and my game is perfectly fine. I just thought I would ease your fears a bit, but I do understand.
    Its basically some people on here can make copies of pokemon either with the GTS glitch or an ar. All pokemon I gave you are from my collection, and check out. I actually got the shaymin from the TRU event too, so no worries. ^^ I just wanted to get a good chunk of your want list taken care of. :D I'm just sorry I couldn't get you a mew. All of my event mew are on my pokemon platinum game, and need cloning before trading to black. I hope you get all the rest from your want list. :D
    cool, enjoy a few copies of some of my event/shiny collection. :) Special thanks to my friend Jacel too for the cloning. ^^
    Sorry for the wait. I will have turtwig plus a few others ready for you after I get done trading with Jacel. ;D
    Ok, I'm going to see if my 3ds is charged enough to transfer the turtwig. Also I may have a couple more pokemon from your wishlist. I'll have to check, and see.
    Give me some time to recharge my 3ds, so I can transfer it. ^^ You can call it a welcome to the forums gift. :D I'll vm you again when I am ready to trade okies. :)
    Also I noticed you like torterra. Would you like a shiny turtwig? I have one on my platinum game I can trade to pokemon black. :3
    haha yeah, it's a strange nickname indeed, but I am a strange girl. XD Anyway, hope we will be able to have a few races in the future. :D
    Thank you for the mii comment. He is sort of a character of mine that goes by my game nickname (poop) I know it's kinda strange, but I started naming all my saves, and hero characters (yes even mario lol) ever since the N64 days. :) Not sure what the joke was behind it its been so long, but I have stuck with it since. :)
    Oh yeah, I knew I was forgetting one. XD I also have kid Icarus: uprising. :) All my games are pretty fun, but zelda was the most fun for me. Huge zelda fan. :) I just hope they do a majora's mask remake too. But since you have mario kart 7, and uprising we can play those sometimes. Right now my 3ds is updating then in need of a recharge. XD;;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom