• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Recent content by Emrye

1. Emrye

Hey dude.

Hey dude.
  2. Emrye

What video games were you thinking of buying?

Arma 3 and R6: Siege. They're both shooters, and I don't know if I can justify $60 each for the amount of hours I usually put into that genre.
  3. Emrye

Something happen?

Something happen?
  4. Emrye

Been doin' alright. You?

Been doin' alright. You?
  5. Emrye

Thanks man.

Thanks man.
  6. Emrye

Just checkin' in. How ya been?

Just checkin' in. How ya been?
  7. Emrye

What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

SCHOOL-LIVE! Episode 2. Manga is better so far.
  8. Emrye

The government. Most universities. :L M14 is both Semi-Auto and Full Auto, so you can use it as...

The government. Most universities. :L M14 is both Semi-Auto and Full Auto, so you can use it as a sniper or a battle rifle. M24 is a bolt-action sniper.
  9. Emrye

Didn't do the end-of-the-year tests or anything. I'm planning on being a sniper. I wanted an...

Didn't do the end-of-the-year tests or anything. I'm planning on being a sniper. I wanted an M14, but I can't find one of high-quality in my price range. Going with an M24 instead. :p
  10. Emrye

Mmm, technically speaking, I haven't finished the school year. So I need to do that. But...

Mmm, technically speaking, I haven't finished the school year. So I need to do that. But interesting, huh... Probably gonna be buying some airsoft stuff soon.
  11. Emrye

Good luck.

Good luck.
  12. Emrye

Ah. How many parts?

Ah. How many parts?
  13. Emrye

Easy how?

Easy how?
  14. Emrye

Ah, cool.

Ah, cool.