Recent content by EncoreVauxhall

1. E

Review M15: Kyurem VS. The Sword of Justice

I didn't ignored entire movie it's the movie could be having errors the games said Arceus is the strongest pokemon.
  2. E

Review M15: Kyurem VS. The Sword of Justice

I liked this movie also probably not the best pokemon movie for me. It's cool Iris has a flashback in this movie and Iris said Kyurem is the most strongest pokemon in the world or Kyurem is the strongest pokemon in the world I don't know that's true or not because Arceus is stronger than Kyurem...
  3. E

Review S15 EP30: Guarding the Guardian of the Mountain!

Brycen's english dub voice wasn't that good to me. Pokemon poacher's english dub voice was good to me.
  4. E

The Direction you wish the Series went?

1. I wanted ash and brock get a new traveling companion that replaces misty. 2. I wanted dp to have good chemistry brock with ash & dawn. 3. ash defeating tobias it was disappointing for me to see ash lose. Ash should've called charizard to be for the semi finals that we he can defeat tobias...
  5. E

Review S15 EP22: The Clubsplosion Begins!

It's funny in this episode when stephan said about ash's pokemon didn't get his name right. I should've laugh about that. We all know most pokemon don't have human language.
Back
Top Bottom