Recent content by Endgamevillain

1. E

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. I followed some of the advice but got whomped on so here is my revised team. Gengar Crobat Gliscor Lanturn Tangrowth Porygon-Z Any feedback is appreicated.
  2. E

Re: Rate my Pokemon Soul Silver Team You're team seems to be pretty well balence espcially since you don't use all OU's and include some UU(i swear people underestimate them). I see only one major flaw, and that is that your team is a pure sweeper team. I myself use a lot of attack moves but...
  3. E

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. I am currently playing Heart Gold, again thank you for your input on improving my team.
  4. E

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. I need to know what i should add or subtract from my future team. I will have a Gengar, sudowoodo, flareon, azumarill and togetic. i need to know what i should add for my final slot any help is appreciated.
  5. E

Wanted-Flygon

only untrained cyndaquils and soon a ho-oh D:, well that and my team of level 30's i wont be using as i am getting pokemon platium tomarrow.
  6. E

Wanted-Flygon

Yah that'd be fine but i don't have any shinys to give in return D:
  7. E

Wanted-Flygon

I am in current need of a flygon(male) or one of it's pre-evolved forms. If possible i'd like it to be nicknamed Spirit, in return i could offer UT cyndaquils or my UT Ho-oh. If none of these work maybe we could work out a deal just vm me :D
  8. E

I Need to Offload Many Pokemon. Includes Gible with EQ and Stone Edge

Do you happen to have any flygons/trapinches? If not i'll take one of those bagons(male) and give you an ekans, cyndaquils(seriously i have tons) of any gender, or maybe we could work something out just vm me :D
  9. E

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Yah so right now i have 7 badges and my current team is Quagsire,Ampharos,Vileplume,and Heracross. I haven't yet got a cloyster and until onix evolves, he gets one hit KO'ed quite often.
  10. E

To evolve or not to evolve

So i have this wooper and its my favorite pokemon of all time and like to use it in my team, bu the thing is it's weaker than its evolved form, which i dislike,by half its base stats. So is there anyway to make my wopper equal to that of a quagsire or should i just suck it up and evolve it?
  11. E

a new member

Welcome
  12. E

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. wow I can't describe how much that helped me, great thanks to you and your explained, and complete reasoning for my team no-one has yet been able to do that.
  13. E

Wanted: Heracross (male) and Leaf Stone

Just one for now, may need a second one later though.
  14. E

ok thanks but i won't be able to get wifi till tomarrow, so list a time we can meet.
  15. E

Wow thanks man I'll tell you when i can get the egg hatched.
Back
Top Bottom