E
Local time
6:54 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Uhh, I will give you your requested 5. You give me Aron + Surprize + 2 fodder. I guess this is right?
    Aah, I see. I'm sorry if I had you waiting. ^^;

Yeah, I saw... I'm going to make full use of these two later on in my new game on Platinum, so thanks a lot! ^^
    I know. I want to complain, but since they're not answering my thread I don't know what to do.
    Hm, that's odd. I try to speak with you, but it always fails, and then suddenly you disappeared. Is something wrong with your connection? :/
    The quote problem has been fixed, which is good, but not the e-mail problem and I haven't gotten any replies on the thread. I woke up to over 20 e-mails this morning. I've been PMing someone so my phone is going off randomly hours after the PMs were sent. It's a pain
    Yes! All I have to do is get a male Torkoal, train it to lv. 55, breed it, and I'll have finished your requests!
    Awesome! Actually, could you RNG me a legit shiny Aron with 31 IVs in every stat and have an Impish Nature? (I gave up on my breeding stuff.) If so, what would you want?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom