E
Local time
9:52 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• no prob. I will see if my cloner friend gets on tomorrow ok. :D Would you be ok with another trade about this time? I can vm you again when I have the copies.
    And this would be on pokemon black correct? If so I will try to get a cloner to clone my mew and manaphy on my platinum game (where all my events are) then I can trade them to my black game. As a bonus I can breed you a shiny phione. :) If you don't mind waiting. ^^
    Ah what two do you need? I may be able to trade/trade back for those too. Unless I can get copies of what you need. XD
    okies, like I said in my thread. I am doing this to help people who have missed out on these. :) Take good care of shaymin. ^^
    yes I do I have a mew on gen IV and various types including a shiny one on gen V and the only way I will really trade any away is for a shiny Pokemon :)
    Did you mean Jack? That was his nickname, but it was never proven he is the being in question.

Because The Face of Boe's Identity is only Jack in Fanon/headcanon.(Stupid backpedaling warning in the commentary...)

Anyway, check out The War Room in the Bulbagarden Game Corner, look for TOTAL-DRAMA-AS POKéMON Thread, read it over, then decide if you'll play. No need for Total Drama knowledge.

VM me when you've decided.
    I'm pretty sure they tell you Jake is the Face of Boe in an episode from season 3. At least I have always thought they did. *shrugs*
    Good Choices.
    11th.
    Amy(just beat out K-9(yes, the robot dog is a Companion, IMO))
    Cybermen
    River Song saga(Just beat out all of The Master's storylines)
    Capt. Jack Harkness(Do you think he'll become The Face of Boe?)
    10th with glasses FTW!
    Captain Jack Harkness being the Face of Boe Theory)(I' believe it's practically canon, the commentary had a cover-up)
    *Insert Doctor Who theremin music*

Favorite Doctor? Favorite Companion? Favorite recurring Villain? Favorite story? Favorite Torchwood Character? Favorite moment? Favorite Favorite?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom