Envoy
Local time
11:08 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I heard you joined the Summer Skirmish too, and your group is the same as mine. What time are you free? Mention this in my time if able. Basically my time is 12 hours later than yours.

(Note: I will not be able to be active from the coming Friday onwards.)
    grass type trainer welcome to the group, please read the introduction and proceed to make your trainercard , we have a link provided please realize this is your identification in the group, thanks.
    You can't really compare the two since they play completely different Venusaur for example is a monster in the Sun while Serperior has the chance to shine in the Rain... the only thing the two really have in common is that they are grass starters...
    yeah Heatran will be a bitch... and Blissey is always a pain that's to be expected lol but he is a good pokemon with Contrary plus he doesn't learn any Fighting moves (wish he got Superpower... Physical Contrary woll've been amazing) I say he can make it to OU... being able to spam a 140 base power move that get's stronger each turn is pretty scary... plus near perfect coverage and a decent recovery move is nie
    He really doesn't need to worry about coverage since Dragon Pulse/HP Fire gives him perfect Coverage outside Heatran... plus it's the only good move he gets that provides recovery outside Synthesis and Rest... plus sadly outside HP Fire and Dragon Pulse he doesn't get much coverage...
    Now that I think about it Giga-Drain should probably replace Synthesis... Since it can serve as another attacking move plus you get back half the damage delt
    True but Rain and Sandstorm won't bother him much... he should be able to OHKO most Water Pokemon a good electric pokemon would be an excellent partner for him since it could take out Thundrus or Tornandos... the passive damage from Sandstorm will suck but he can possibly heal it off... he could make a good anti-Rain pokemon heck he could do what Venusuar does for Sun?
    But he does have very high speed a high powered move that only gets stronger each time it's used and another move which can take out a chunk of HP and a decent enough recovery move in Synthesis... a move that restores half his HP during normal conditions and he won;t mind Rain or Sandstorm much since he can take them out though he'd have to watch out for Hurricane users
    Another thing about Serperior it can possibly cripple both Rain and Sandstorm based teams.. Since Water, Rock and Ground types are weak to his STAB... plus he's faster then all of them (And Swift Swim and Drizzle is banned) Leaf Storm will be devistating and after that Dragon Pulse will probably take a nasty bite once Leaf Storm runs out...
    Is it? I haven't followed it much since some time.:p

Well, there aren't too many ways to deal with hazards in NU. Just hit hard and fast..
    Well, I don't much about NU, but something which can handle magmortar and the birds would be necessary. Golem, I think.
    ----------
    I'm liking it a lot, but I have to say that I haven't had much trouble with either the alternate Genie formes or Keldeo. I haven't run into a Ditto yet, and that's something I'm definitely looking forward to.

The Tutors are the best part of BW2 without a doubt, and I can't wait to test out Giga Drain Volcarona myself.

What about you?
    ----------
    I am excited about the games too, especially with the idea of old mons in unova but disappointed with the lack of a battle frontier and the failed difficulty system.

----------
    So I'm thinking about making an NU team that has a Grass Starter core (Meganium, Torterra, and Serperior.) I know this isn't exactly the best core for a team, but I wanna give it a shot anyway. Do you have any suggestions for possible sets and partners to try and make this core work?
    ----------
    Serperior may not stay Nu now, but obviously go for an offensive set with leaf storm. Try a rock polish torterra and leave Mega to handle the cleric part and if need be, the dual screening part. Maybe even sub-seeding.

I want to play against this team now!!

Have tried Pokemon Showdown?
    You don't really need a Camera for Skype, you can discuss via normal chat.

I actually need to rewrite a few things ^^;; In the future though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom