Envoy
Local time
8:47 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, it's basically a restart of a past fic. of mine. I thought a restart would be for the best of the story. It's a story on Iris from the Pokemon Games, how she met Drayden, became his apprentice, and basically backstory and expansion on her character I have mapped out from the beginning of BW to the end of of BW. It's my first fic, I'm currently just really trying to make it flow well, since I need quite a bit of work. Even though many tell me it's perfectly fine.
    Haha, I did the same with a volcarona recently. The move tutors are awesome!

So, whats your opinion on the new metagame and b2w2 so far?
    Yeah... I still think Samurott should've been Water/Fighting (He's a mother F'In SAMURAI!!! WHY ISN'T HE PART FIGHTING!?) Instead of frieken Emboar who they dropped the ball on which is the shame becaus he looks pretty cool and Tepig is cute... but yeah hopefully he'll get EQ in Gen VI
    Who knows... it would be awesome if we got a female starter why are they so reluctant to release female DW staters?
    He doesn't really need much honestly he does very good with what little he has Dragon Tail is a very good move and it allows him to phaze and it doesn't lock him into a move... all he really needs is Leaf Blade/Aqua Tail/Dragon Tail but he could really use EQ he'd be devastating with it... but he has good coverage with just those 3 moves. and with Leftovers and Coil he becomes very hard to take out while dealing crazy amounts of damage

I guess HP Fire is good and he can OHKO Skarmary with enough boosts... so Fire Types won't like being hit by Dragon Pulse, Steels will fall to HP Fire and Leaf-Storm after a few boost will fuck you up if you don't 4x's resist Grass... He's got all the toys he needs but I wish he would have gotten Earth Power that's all I wanted for him in the Special Department (though Dragon Pulse is great) it would make choosing his 4th move a lot easier since move 4 is pretty much filler
    Well other Pokemon (Spinda and Shuckle) have Contrary and do the same thing but yeah Serperior has the potential to be very powerful and he has Perfect Coverage with HP Fire and Dragon Pulse we can only theorize what he can do but I say he'll be a very heavy hitter. It is such a shame he didn't get SP though to abuse Physical Contrary... his Special Move-pool isn't that great really since he has to rely on HP Fire for coverage. He has a great Physical move-pool though..
    Yeah but I do see him going to at least UU with Overgrow maybe... but I still say Contrary Serperior will be OU... because Leaf Storm is a very powerful move that only gets stronger a good contrary set I think would be

Leaf Storm
    Dragon Pulse
    HP Fire
    Giga Drain/Taunt/Energy Ball/Glare ect...

pretty much perfect coverage and the 4th slot is filler and I guess he could either hold Specs or Leftovers if he wants...
    Yeah 65 base attack isn't great... I'd use HP Fire honestly since along with Dragon Pulse it gives Serperior perfect coverage outside Heatran... abd I guess the 4th could be filler... Cincccino is very fast and his new ability id pretty deadly as well... but Serperior is better off using a Psychical set with Overgrow
    True but considering he can OHKO Heatran with only +3 Aqua Tail is kinda scary he could be amazing in the rain heck maybe he could be in the Rain what Venusaur is in the sun? wicked fast bulky and potential very powerful and good coverage I think his best set would be

Coil
    Aqua Tail
    Dragon Tail
    Leaf Blade
    and holding leftovers for health regen...

So he's safe from Fire now since they are weakened and Aqua Tail gets boosted. He can also take out Water Types with Leaf Blade making him a decent rain check as well since he outsoeeds every Water type and Drizzle+Swift Swim is banned. a Powerful +6 Leaf Blade could take out plenty of Water mons... funny how Venu has great synergy with the sun while Serpy has lots of good potential in the rain
    Well it is understandable why Sunflora is disliked. Overall it's pretty weak and the fact that you need to obtain a sun stone to get it in the first place makes it all the more a let down. Plus when compared to the other gen 2 sun stone pokemon Bellossom it just gets completely dominated.

Regardless, I still have a soft spot for it anyway.
    Hell yes, I voted for Sunflora, it's awesome (and that I'm currently training one helps as well). I would think that you'd vote Sunflora too after I saw your user title :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom