Recent content by Envoy

1. Envoy

SwSh There are petitions about Gamefreak fixing the 'Galar Pokedex' thing

I’m sorry, you’re gonna have to pardon my ignorance. How do the numbers 1 and 2 not imply priority?
  2. Envoy

Why do people hate Torracat?

Personally, I think Torracat is the best looking member of the Litten family. The design really goes downhill with Incineroar.
  3. Envoy

They're reusing the same models from XY tho. They already have the assets. It's just a matter of porting them over.
  4. Envoy

Which would be fine. The problem is that they’re not planning on adding them at all. The new company policy is to never have the complete Nat Dex in a single game ever again. That’s what’s pissing people off.
  5. Envoy

Speaking of items, evolutionary items should definitely be streamlined. I know it’s an unpopular opinion, but we don’t really need the Moss and Ice Rocks anymore. As of Gen VII, they can just have Leafeon evolve with a Leaf Stone and Glaceon with an Ice Stone. Hell, they can use the Shiny Stone...
  6. Envoy

Game Freak w as unable to animate 151 Pokemon sprites due to hardware limitations back in the days of the Game Boy. To get around this, they left the sprites completely immobile and animated the attacks instead. It was kind of a brilliant solution at the time. However, time moved on; technology...
  7. Envoy

Here’s my thing. I don’t need or even want to be able to see all 800 past Pokémon in the Wild Area. I could care less whether or not Houndour shows up in the overworld or at all during the main game, because I honestly don’t care that much about Houndour in general. I want to have my Houndour...
  8. Envoy

SwSh Pokemon Home

It’s not time constraints. That’s just the excuse. If it was time constraints, they would’ve been very clear that the rest of the Dex would be patched in eventually. Instead, they said it would be company policy moving forward that no game would have the entire roster of Pokémon available ever...
  9. Envoy

SwSh Pokemon Home

Masuda said in an interview that part of the reason for this decision is that the roster of Pokémon was becoming too unwieldy. They chose to trim the fat as a result. So I guess here’s the question I have: in future generations, would you rather have absolutely zero new Pokémon, but be able to...
  10. Envoy

SwSh Starters Discussion

I could definitely see Grookey evolving to wield a hammer/mallet or a bo staff/eskrima sticks. The former would fit in with the sports theme (I’m thinking cricket,) while the latter could fit in with the music theme (conductor’s baton or drumsticks.) It would also fit in with a somewhat recent...
  11. Envoy

SwSh Starters Discussion

Infernape was one of the worst decisions GF ever made in terms of design. Such a garbage Pokémon. Absolutely awful. Emboar is just a jumbled, overdesigned mess. But I think Blaziken is honestly one of the coolest looking Fire Starters ever.
  12. Envoy

SwSh Starters Discussion

Gen II is consistently my favorite trio, actually. Sometimes simpler designs are the better ones. Not everything has to have an overabundance of detail. My ranking goes like this: 2 > 1 > 6 > 3 > 7 > 4 > 5 I’d be down for simpler Pokémon, but if they can at least approach the elegant designs...
  13. Envoy

SwSh Starters Discussion

I think they meant another Starter type within the same trio.
  14. Envoy

SwSh Starters Discussion

Personally, I find both Chikorita and Treecko fun to use, though I prefer Chikorita by several miles.
  15. Envoy

SwSh Starters Discussion

Here’s a crazy idea for Scorbunny’s final typing: pure Fire. I know, I know. It’s boring. But is it? Literally the only pure Fire Starter we have right now is Typhlosion. By contrast we have three pure Water and Grass Starters already. Making Scorbunny pure Fire, while boring, would be...
Back
Top Bottom