Enzap
Local time
3:03 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, I like those two a lot.

EDIT: Missed one! Hold on while I get the link.

EDIT 2: Here it is, Ignited.
    Okay, well I can fix that:
    Invoke
    Meteor (LOVE IT!)
    Vestige (It's okay if you don't watch the video, I never do lol)
    Zips (Another favorite!)
    Resonance

That's all the ones I have links saved for, lol.
    I don't have that figure. You know that reminds me, I have RiD Prowl...but he's in pieces. And I think half of those pieces are still buried at my old home somewhere. D8
    Actually, now that I think about it, I did see one of the old movies. The one with Unicron. It was so confusing, I didn't know who hardly anyone was, and after it was over I was like "WTF!?"

But one of my all-time favorite scenes would have to be this. I'm actually hoping they make a Pokemon that looks like his alternate form. Also, recognize the sound at 0:28?
    That was...interesting. Why did Starscream only put one round in the laser? o_0
    Well, this is kinda pointless lol. I think Gundams will win, you think Skippy will win, we'll never get each other to think otherwise.

Also, I think it'd be cool if Machamp could do THIS.
    *Freedom and Justice simltaneously use their M.E.T.E.O.R. Full Burst attacks*
    ^_^
    I've never played any of the old SMB games, to be honest. :-/

Also, LOL at Yusei thinking his car-bots can stand up to Gundams.
    (taken from my Biography)
    "I play FPS (I suck though), RTS (kind of suck), racing games (pretty good), and Pokemon of course."

I also play a few platformers, such as Sonic Adventure 2 (GC version) and Super Mario Sunshine...which I STILL haven't beat. Stupid secret stages. D8
    It's an anime franchise AND a game franchise, with several appearances in crossover games (such as the SRW series). Those two characters are from Gundam SEED/SEED Destiny.
    Oh, and for the record...here's the video I got my sig picture from.

Love the choreography, love the music (even though it's a "karaoke" version), love EVERYTHING about it.
    Alright then, see you! Err...*checks a certain Word doc* Jane! (pronounced "ja neh", Japanese informal goodbye)
    Not who, what. It's the Gundam in my sig. The X-10A, piloted by the peace-loving, moody teen Kira Yamato.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom