• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Recent content by Enzap

1. Enzap

MEMO: Staff Chart 2019 (Last Updated October 11)

Cresselia92 has stepped down from her role in General Pokémon Discussion to make more time for art and her other sections. Good news though, we have a new moderator joining our ranks in that section! A big welcome to @Ebail! Thanks so much for helping us out! :enzap:
  2. Enzap

Keep/Change/Delete

Keep, it's a very powerful ability but it's naturally limited by its condition. It can make for some really fun but risky strategies Rototiller
  3. Enzap

Keep/Change/Delete

I say Keep. It's like an alternative version of Surf with less Accuracy but a new effect, which I think is interesting. Aurora Veil
  4. Enzap

I assume she didn't want to give up her Munchlax lol

I assume she didn't want to give up her Munchlax lol
  5. Enzap

https://images.app.goo.gl/Cja9BhsL1L6hAWQr6

https://images.app.goo.gl/Cja9BhsL1L6hAWQr6
  6. Enzap

It was time for a change haha I'll probably return to my roots some day

It was time for a change haha I'll probably return to my roots some day
  7. Enzap

Thank you!!! I needed my morning sugar rush

Thank you!!! I needed my morning sugar rush
  8. Enzap

Bulbagarden Forum Rules (Last Updated August 5th 2019)
    Threadmarks Rule Changes Overview: August 5th, 2019

To hopefully save some of y'all some time and worry, here's a quick summary of the big changes that we made with the recent overhaul. The old Irrelevant/Repetitive Posting, Unreadable Text, and Spoilers rules have been condensed into one Disruptive Posting rule along with a couple minor...
  9. Enzap

Hoppip, Skiploom and Jumpluff Appreciation Thread

:enzap: :enzap: :enzap: After 16 years of forums history it's about time this thread appeared. um excuse me. fired
  10. Enzap

Staff Make You Lose Count V2

19 x 0 + 1 = 1
  11. Enzap

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

Can't let you do that Far Stox
  12. Enzap

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh do a barrel roll
  13. Enzap

I have....... .... the nitrogen
  14. Enzap

The Banned Game v2

Banned for claiming to be a king and making me insecure in my absolute authority