• ME encounters a spooky skeletal dragon. Watch here as he shouts physics at it, in the hopes of preventing it from KOing itself.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Recent content by Enzap

1. Enzap

Notice Bulbagarden Site-Wide Staff Drive 2020 (Closed)

We're still reaching out to people, but it should be in the next few days.
  2. Enzap

Since it's a volunteer position, any amount of time spent would be appreciated. :) We don't have a quota you'd have to meet or anything.
  3. Enzap

Threadmarks: Extension Info

Hi everyone! We are extending the deadline for applications by 1 week. The new deadline is July 26th. Thank you very much to those who have already applied, we are currently reviewing your applications and haven't made any final decisions on those yet. If you are considering applying, then I...
  4. Enzap

Reminder that you have one week left to apply to join our staff! We have not received many moderator applications yet, so we appreciate any and all interest.
  5. Enzap

Postcard from Lockdown

Good luck learning a new language! It's a long journey but I hear it can be very rewarding.
  6. Enzap

Let's Talk Mr. Mime (and Mr. Rime)

Especially when Pokémon like Magmortar have a 540 BST. There really is no reason Mr. Rime had to be as bad as he is. And I agree with WyndonCalling, he just doesn't have a functional role. There's very little incentive to use it.
  7. Enzap

SwSh Chairman Rose

Rose also appears throughout the game while Lysandre appears like one time to make you go "oh hey there's the villain" and then doesn't show up again until the climax. At least that's my recollection of his character, if there was anymore he clearly didn't leave much of an impression. I did know...
  8. Enzap

Our deadline is July 19th
  9. Enzap

Do you love Pokémon? Have you ever wanted to directly contribute to the Pokémon community? If so, we have multiple opportunities for you! Bulbagarden is looking to hire new staff members for the following projects: Bulbanews Art Staff Social Media BulbaTrade Bulbagarden Forums (multiple...
  10. Enzap

Rate the Pokemon above you [v3]

6/10 Not awful, but Psyduck is just a better and more memorable design Whimsicott
  11. Enzap

Hi Everyone!

hey nerd it's ok we're kin
  12. Enzap

These are all some of the same conundrums I've run into lol It's like "I could use it this way, but [insert pokemon here] works better for that." It's not a terrible Pokémon, it just doesn't do any one thing well enough for it to be worth it most of the time.
  13. Enzap

One of the most baffling Galarian variants to me is Mr. Mime. Now I actually really like the design of the new form, and Mr. Rime for that matter. But how they perform in battle is just very strange to me. This is going to be a bit long, so hang on tight while I explain my case... These are...
  14. Enzap

Seasonal Discussions The God of High School - The next Tower of God?

Also for the "What if the Tournament Arc was the whole series?" concern, that's basically Yu Yu Hakusho and it's fantastic for it :P
  15. Enzap

Seasonal Discussions The God of High School - The next Tower of God?

It's basically the only anime coming this season I plan on trying right now, so I hope it's at least half decent. I suppose a weak season is to be expected given the circumstances of the world, but having some good anime would make everything easier to take haha