Recent content by Lief Katano

1. Lief Katano

Mature Shin megami tensei/persona thread

For those interested, they're doing new Daily Demon Videos. Not sure what the policy would be for talking about anything involving them or the new trailers, but. First video is the original, second video has English subs.
  2. Lief Katano

What was your first game?

iirc my very very first video game was Pac-Man for the Game Boy Color; I played it at my babysitter's house. Had at least one plug-and-play game, which I don't really remember distinctly (I'm not sure if we even got it to work, honestly). The first game I got for an actual console was Open...
  3. Lief Katano

Demo discussion (not for spoilers/datamine info)

You can reset the save data with a button combo. Can't remember it offhand, but it's in the manual.
  4. Lief Katano

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

http://forums.bulbagarden.net/index.php?threads/spoilers-demo-datamine-discussion.219249
  5. Lief Katano

SPOILERS: Demo Datamine Discussion

Why classify them as fossil Pokémon at all, then? At that point, it would just be a new Rock-type - Aerodactyl and the Unova fossils at least have backgrounds of being found as fossils.
  6. Lief Katano

English names of nine Sun and Moon Pokémon revealed: Further details on new Pokémon,...

It's kind of strange that Zygarde still has access to Aura Break. Great way to screw people out of using Zygarde-Complete, which is made worse because Aura Break is completely useless. You *could* use an Ability Capsule, but unless its cost is reduced, that would be a pain.
  7. Lief Katano

Pokémon Sun and Moon box mascots, characters detailed: Full map of the Alola region revealed

I meant the new TCG mechanic. No relation to the manga. :V
  8. Lief Katano

Pokémon Sun and Moon box mascots, characters detailed: Full map of the Alola region revealed

I'd wager it's the Mega Stone carved in a different shape. If it is something new, I'd bet on a video game version of Pokemon BURST.
  9. Lief Katano

Random Messages Thread: Episode XII riPepperonis

are you sure I don't know you in real life
  10. Lief Katano

3DS theme 'Pokémon: Mega Mewtwo and BREAK Evolution' to be released in Europe: To be

Re: 3DS theme 'Pokémon: Mega Mewtwo and BREAK Evolution' to be released in Europe: To Wait, why is there the BREAK Evolution on the bottom screen? Isn't that TCG only?
  11. Lief Katano

Who on Bulbagarden have you met?

define "active"
  12. Lief Katano

CoroCoro officially reveals new Zygarde formes: Details on Zygarde 10%, 50%, Core, an

Re: CoroCoro officially reveals new Zygarde formes: Details on Zygarde 10%, 50%, Core If it was a Mega Legendary (or some other basically-Mega mechanic), it would only have 700 BST.
  13. Lief Katano

Shiny Rayquaza available via Nintendo Network for American region games: Same as Aust

Re: Shiny Rayquaza available via Nintendo Network for American region games: Same as ...Why does it have a Dragon Fang?
  14. Lief Katano

Pikachu Cup Wi-Fi tournament announced: Only Electric Type Pokémon allowed

Stunfisk confirmed god-tier. ...this is a joke but he does at least have a bit of an edge, if not much of one. (it's entirely possible he still doesn't, for I do not meta-game that much)
Back
Top Bottom