• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
Eren Jaeger
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Honestly... THE ONLY stuff I'm watching right now is Pokemon, BITS to YuGiOh Arc V, AND Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters!
    Eren Jaeger
    Eren Jaeger
    Oh ok. I hear Arc V is good. I dunno if I will watch it though. Im watching a couple anime myself. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Hunter xHunter and Psycho Pass rn.
    Not much, just going to my Program which involves going to different Job Sites, seeing A LOT of Movies, Skiing, Watching some Old Pokémon stuff, etc.
    Eren Jaeger
    Eren Jaeger
    Oh cool. Ive gotten myself a job in a grocery store so Ive mainly just been working. Ive been watching Anime and some shows on Netflix also.
    Heeey :) was wondering if you can help me with setting my Halloween sock up? trying to get my confirmation email to come through to a mail.com address and it's not playing ball for me :/ thanks in advance
    Literally every time I see you say something in a thread I hear it in Jasper's voice and imagine her just going on a human forum to have a good time talking about pokemon. That and shrugging nonchalantly about whatever opinions she has on any given topic.
    Yeah... I'd say by the End of the Year or something we'll get a Replenished Slate of Episodes.
    Eren Jaeger
    Eren Jaeger
    yep. They might bring it back like early next year with I hate to say it but a Bomb(I hate those) but CN seems to like doing them and evidently airs more of their shows that way too. Though I have heard it was confirmed that eps are airing in the fall so who knows but CN could change that plan.
    Aye I know, SHAME,
    Eren Jaeger
    Eren Jaeger
    I think they will have a hiatus soon sadly(since SoS was all of Season 3, very likely they'll need to replenish episodes.) but oh well.
    I did! :) couldn't watch the New Episodes of Steven Universe but I'm watching right now to catch up on.
    Eren Jaeger
    Eren Jaeger
    They were good. Its a shame that Summer of Steven has ended but we're still getting at least some eps weekly(though we dont know for how long)
    Same, Lapis is good too, but goes into one of my Complaints (DAMN I FORGET how to Private Message, so I could Digress the Spoilers.)
    Eren Jaeger
    Eren Jaeger
    Click on the profile of the person and click "Start New Conversation" but I probs know what you're talking about
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…