• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Proxima Centauri B

1. Proxima Centauri B

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

Have you got your Shinigami eyes on?
  2. Proxima Centauri B

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

The Book of Boba Fett. Im watching a couple of the Star Wars series rn.
  3. Proxima Centauri B

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

I tried learning Japanese and cant get past Hiragana lol. I dont think its going to happen.
  4. Proxima Centauri B

I personally appreciate that the bottlecaps are an option now.
  5. Proxima Centauri B

Thats interesting. In the US,Three Musketeers and Milky Way are two separate candy bars.
  6. Proxima Centauri B

I dont have any plans so Im gonna just sit here and watch Netflix probably.
  7. Proxima Centauri B

I would love a Switch but cant justify paying that much,sadly so idk if I will ever end up getting one.
  8. Proxima Centauri B

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

Bananas From Montana
  9. Proxima Centauri B

Yeah, Ive never done grocery delivery myself theres not much point when I work in the store, but I know sometimes stuff like that happens. However I feel like(I dont really know this for a fact since its not my department) they have some policies regarding stuff and substitutions that is not in...
  10. Proxima Centauri B

How often do y'all talk to your online friends?

It depends where On Discord I rarely talk to them anymore Most of the online friends I have are on X now,some I talk a bit on the daily with,others not that much
  11. Proxima Centauri B

What are you currently thinking about?

What Im getting my fam for Christmas
  12. Proxima Centauri B

Movies/TV What was the last movie you watched?

Where the Crawdads Sing
  13. Proxima Centauri B

What have you been really into lately?

Drinking Tea Watching Better Call Saul
Back
Top Bottom