Recent content by Eridanus

1. Eridanus

Obscure Pokémon game trivia

Relatively recently, it has been discovered that you cannot obtain Deoxys in Japanese Emerald. When Aurora Ticket was distributed in Japan, only FireRed and LeafGreen were released, and thus the software only worked with them. Apparently the only reason that Emerald has legal Deoxys in first...
  2. Eridanus

Pokemon that deserves a mega-evolution

Let's repost what I posted on 4chan. Dragon/Water Rain Dish 90 HP 110 Atk (+10) 130 Def (+60) 130 Sp. Atk (+20) 160 Sp. Def (+10) 80 Speed (0) Give it Mega Punch, Surf and Waterfall
  3. Eridanus

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

Diamond Storm still has event section, even though the level isn't special. Also, on that note, signature moves' article still says about how Porygon-Z is the only to learn Trick Room via level-up; which stopped being true in this Generation.
  4. Eridanus

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

Someone may want to finally edit Diancie's article, since it's been out for so long. Because Veekun is a thing.
  5. Eridanus

Bulbawiki site issues thread

I can't make any at all. It just times out into a blank page.
  6. Eridanus

What did you accomplish today?

Made Bulbapedia go "herp derp derp" This is so hilarious.
  7. Eridanus

Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire announced: Will be released November 2014

Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire announced: Will be released November 2 I hope they'll fix the rematching Trainers, because Navigator is awful. And maybe increase the amount of Pokemon not in Hoenn Pokedex?! (Seriously. Hoenn postgame is... somewhat lacking.)
  8. Eridanus

Start Ups PokéMutants

Using the distraction, Max managed to slip into the radio tower unnoticed. Inside, the radio tower was a rather large building. There was a receipt counter, but there wasn't a single soul on the ground floor. "Well, made it inside. Now to proceed further without revealing myself too much...
  9. Eridanus

Start Ups PokéMutants

"Hmm... Team Rocket are busy fighting off Trainers... This is something, but we do need a larger distraction," Max said, hiding near the tower. "If we manage to make them focus on something else for long enough..." Max thought for a while, and got an idea. "...like a swarm of wild Pokemon...
  10. Eridanus

Start Ups PokéMutants

Max used the chaos and his newfound skills to stealthily get closer to the tower. He wasn't inside yet, though. Getting through the main entrance was impossible - there was too many people to go by unnoticed. To go inside, he had to use some other way into, such as back door or ventilation...
  11. Eridanus

Start Ups PokéMutants

Max looked over the store trying to find something that would help. "No. No. No... no...not a scarf... where is an alley with scarves or somethin'? Stores this big should be split in alleys..." he said as he was checking through the store. He noticed Skitty the Zuzuma running around all over...
  12. Eridanus

Start Ups PokéMutants

"Well, being a frog I think I could easily retract my tongue..." Max replied to Tyson. "But then again... frogs usually don't have a tongue that's long enough to be a scarf."
  13. Eridanus

Start Ups PokéMutants

"Goldenrod, eh? So we're in Johto... That's quite far away from... anywhere nearby Kalos," Max said, realizing he is rather distant from his home. "I come from a region bordering with Kalos. My home isn't as known as Kalos, though," he continued. "Wouldn't be surprised if you didn't know about...
  14. Eridanus

The PokéMutants discussion thread

ME Grimlock; I find it ironical that Steel-types are immune to Acid. Acids actually react very strongly with metals, which steel is... well actually it is an alloy of one, but still...
  15. Eridanus

Start Ups PokéMutants

"Maximillian. But you will probably be better with just Max."
Back
Top Bottom