E
Local time
10:13 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Neat! My parents and I went there for vacation when I was around 4 or 5 years old. It was awesome. And I'd rather live up north, to be honest. Too many bugs down here. Ick. >.<
    Speaking of bugs, what is your worst fear? That's mine. Heh.
    If you do, you should look on the thread here called "Pokemon Creepypasta V.2". It's in the Pokemon World section. I'm sure you'll find something about it there. :)
    Ooh I like Falkner too. And I almost forgot, but Silver and Lyra are some of my favorite characters as well.
    Have you read the Pokemon Special Adventures manga?
    I won't go into it too much, but there's an urban legend called "Lavender Town Syndrome". Apparently, when Red and Green were first released in Japan, over 200 kids between the ages of 7-12 commited suicide upon listening to the Lavender Town music with headphones on. Something to do with a high pitched frequency in certain parts of the song messing with their brain activity. It's been confirmed that some kids got headaches and seizures upon hearing the song, but I don't believe the whole suicide thing. That's most likely just fans taking it farther than it needed to be taken.
    Anyway, yeah I always liked Misty too. But my favorites are May, Steven Stone, Touko, N, Lance, and Clair. Ha, I love drawing those characters. :)
    Thanks. I've always been fascinated by all of the creepy rumors surrounding Lavender Town. I know most of them are fake or overexaggerated, but it's still sort of neat. Haha.
    Nice. My favorite is Raichu, and some other favorites are Dragonair/Dragonite, Swampert, Gengar, Dusclops, and Mewtwo.
    Got any favorite human characters? ^^
    Np. :)

My favorite is actually 3rd gen., which I get crap about sometimes, since apparently, that's when Pokemon went downhill. I don't agree one bit, though. I love Hoenn.

Who's your favorite Pokemon character? (Or characterS, if you have more than one, which I definitely do. Haha)
    Nice background. ^^

May as well get to know each other a bit. So what's your favorite Pokemon gen? (Don't worry, I'm not a nostalgia creep. Like, I won't discriminate if you say you like 4th or 5th gen the best. xD)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom