Recent content by ervgotti85

1. E

SwSh Shiny Pokémon to trade

For a Meltan which ball would you like?
  2. E

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens I - VIII)

Is there a way to get the specific nature you want on those Pokémon or is it completely left up to RNG? mod edit: this is referring to mystery gift pokemon
  3. E

Giving Away Dialga/Palkia 2018 code

The Dialga/Palkia codes expired at the end of May.
  4. E

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Great thanks a lot.
  5. E

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

I have a female Feralligator with ice punch from crystal if I breed it with a male Dratini with dragon dance will the resulting Totodile have both ice punch and dragon dance?
  6. E

Crystal to gen 7

Ok thanks alot.
  7. E

Crystal to gen 7

Yup it is only 24 that is an estimate then. But unless you ev train it isn't it all an estimate?
  8. E

Crystal to gen 7

Hey thanks for the response the stats of a female gligar I sent to Pokemon box are Nature Jolly Characteristic capable of taking hits HP 72 Atk 46 Def 62 Sp Atk 26 Sp Def 43 Spd 56 The only 31 is in defense.
  9. E

Crystal to gen 7

Is there a specific IV calculator to use, because the Pokemon I sent from crystal don't have 3 perfect ivs. I used the sun and moon one from serebii.net, is the 3 ivs only for the gen 1 games and gold and silver?
  10. E

GEN VII: LF many legendary codes FT many-a things

Protean Froakie is what I am looking for, let me know what you have and we can do this tonight.
  11. E

GEN VII: LF many legendary codes FT many-a things

I have the code for Yveltal/Xerneas do you have any hidden ability starters?
  12. E

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Pokémon direct later on today at 10 am eastern 7am pacific. Maybe the remakes or Stars gets a release date.
  13. E

There is no rule out there stating that because sun and moon got regional variants, the other set of games has to have its own. The remakes would more than likely get z moves for Pokémon not included in sun and moon.
  14. E

Alola Vulpix and Sandshrew will be probably be there in some capacity but it would probably be like the how certain Pokémon weren't available until after Groudon/Kyogre in ORAS.
Back
Top Bottom