escolopendror
Local time
10:11 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• my friend absolutely loves inanimate insanity and i showed her the test tube gjinka you drew in sketch the above and this was the response
    1708120233814.png
    escolopendror
    escolopendror
    Aww tell her thanks! :bulbaLove: (also, thanks for considering me your friend haha ^^ idk how to word it better :hmm:)
    I just watched the FNaF film! (Yes, a week later, I know. Here it released on Wednesday but I couldn't go that day haha) I really enjoyed it!
    I did the favourite Pokémon challenge... thingy. It was lots of fun! And kind of hard too :') there are so many Pokémon to choose.
    Here are my current favourites!

download(1).png

Do any of them surprise you?
    • Gold Star
    Reactions: Okido
    Hydrogenium
    Hydrogenium
    Your love for Orbeetle may be a bit surprising to me? I'd say it fits into the list though!
    escolopendror
    escolopendror
    I don't know how to explain my love for Orbeetle either but there's something about mixing the concept of ladybird parasites and aliens that just... seems perfect. Specially for a Psychic type, since Psychic types and aliens go hand in hand (+ the mind control concept) Its shiny also looks great! Overall yeah, one of my favourite Pokémon ever (here hoping it's available in the Indigo Disk!)
    saw you on the x and y post and i have to ask. is your username a chumhandle
    escolopendror
    escolopendror
    How do I answer this without outing myself (Yes it is, even though I'm not really into HS anymore)
    Kanjouhi
    Kanjouhi
    eh, i used to be a homestuck fan too back in summer/autumn last year lol. (if it wasn't for it and project sekai i would've probably stopped playing roblox ages ago honestly)
    Managed to get the ol' Gamecube running! Now I can play the copy of Pokémon Colosseum I found in my grandparents' house :D I've heard a lot about this game and I'm very excited to finally play it myself.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom