• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Recent content by esketit

1. E

hidden notes?

hey guys, i remember there being a notes thing on your profile where you could write stuff down and all that way back when i was an active member. i'm just wondering if its still around or if it even existed? i wrote down my SID and trying to get that back
  2. E

What Was the Last Thing You Said Before This Thread???

That's why he brought the chips here.
  3. E

(: Bisharp :) and Psycho Deoxys' Sprite shop!

Sorry you didn't follow my rules @Surf in isshu You didn't put * in your request sorry
  4. E

Awesome
  5. E

Requests are done, well, two of them, sorry kirochi I couldn't splice rayw=qaza and serperier.
  6. E

@Pokemoll Please come again. :]
  7. E

@Wargle Boy DONE PLEASE COME AGAIN(sorta looks gay)
  8. E

@pokemoll and Shirajira I'm sorry, you didn't put * in your request.
  9. E

Please delete your post and wait until Psycho Deoxys post, I'll put you on my waiting list, k?
  10. E

Shiny Pokémon with the Pokéradar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJo5pBaOzRA&feature=channel_video_title That is me, I found a shiny at the chain of ONE, how lucky am I?
  11. E

Hello, welcome to our sprite shop. MY RULES: 1.I take 3 requests(Psycho Deoxys might take 3 as well), I will have a waiting list. :) 2.Please write with good spelling. 3.I have school, so be paient 4 To prove you read my rules, please put this * in your request. 5.(Psycho Deoxys')All...
  12. E

Shop Sign-Up Thread

I already have a thread, but could I make another with my friend? They also have their own thread.
  13. E

Shiny Pokémon via Masuda method

So far I've hatched 226 eggs, my target was Pawniard, but since I haven't even finished the game yet......I was day caring my pokemon whlist putting my JAP ditto in there..... :)
  14. E

Pokemon White, 82, Pawniard.
  15. E

COOL!!!! Uh, what's the shiny chances for a wild shiny?